Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application of sorts

Go down 
+4
Varon kaldeer
Onem
Daroose
calranthe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
calranthe
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Clan:

Application of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Application of sorts   Application of sorts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:17 pm

*peers out over the desk*
*There be roleplayers here*

()So you want to join House of the New Dawn?
Yes Sir yes I do I would really like to join them where do I sign up ?
()Not so fast, who told you about us?
Well I was coasting through the AoC forums, making a usual annoyance of myself to anyone who would listen and I saw this nice friendly topic for the purpose of introducing yourself to prospective guilds.
()Erm this isn't going to be one of those long stories I've got dinner cooking in the oven?
No Sir no it won't be, as I was saying just wandering through the topic and decided to write abit about myself, no sooner had I done that then first one then two other people from HotND contacted me and forwarded me to this website.
()This was today ?
No Sir yesterday.
()Your telling me you knew of the site yesterday and you only just decided to write out an application on the forum?
Yes Sir.
()Why?
Well I came over read alot of the bits and pieces then wandered over to the forum, Sir can I ask a question ?
()Go ahead
Am I allowed to lie, because if so I can come up with a really rather excellent tale about loss of internet access or loss of gender issues that will get me right out of this question positively unscathed
()No I think you should just answer the question.
Okay..
Well ..
I came into this forum and read everyones excellent bio's and dodatinotions of information and I hid under a box.
()You hid under a box ?
Yes a box
()A box
()Why ?
Because I haven't gotten into AoC beta, I have no idea which race, class or even gender i'm going to be playing, I favor pet classes and the idea of a naked pet succubus sounds nice but well i don't roleplay like that ...
() What do you mean ?
Well this used to drive GM's, Game masters, Dungeon runners and Storytellers mad but when I sign up for a game on day one as I create the character as I map the skin colours and facial features, I create the entire persona, my background will come to me the first time in game someone asks me about my char, the name comes to me when I get to the naming point, as I step off the boat, ship, office, background starts there completely ad lib, I like it that way, its like reading my own personal book and until i've seen the next page I have no idea who or what I am.
()Okay let me talk to those in charge.
()Anything else you would like to add?

I enjoy cookies and chocolate and intelligent conversation, my recent hobby is quantum physics and corelating with NASA's pages on Dark energy (matter). (GMT time zone UK), Retired 37 year old, just about the most hyper person anyone I know knows and they should know how they know I don't know but they know if you know what I mean, if not who knows.
confused
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Application of sorts   Application of sorts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:27 pm

Hmmmm different but i like it. still think mybe a race or class should be needed especially since we need to know what clan to put you in( you choose really but it kinda depends on your class). I suggest having a good look on the AoC website at classes. Anyway back to the point my answer is yes if you can choose a class. just a class. Also in case you thought we did none of us (as far as im aware) have played the beta.
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet
Name: Artemis Guevarna
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Application of sorts   Application of sorts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:29 pm

I love it lol.
Buuut its not up to me.. *Points to Rashad*
Back to top Go down
calranthe
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Application of sorts   Application of sorts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:49 pm

Sorry can't choose a class or race till i'm in there, its just not how I roleplay. its not how I play games.
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet
Name: Dorini Varon Kaldeer of War

PostSubject: Re: Application of sorts   Application of sorts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:32 pm

Sound's good but.. have a look at the clans.. just pick one if you can http://hotnd.wikidot.com/clans

Last edited by on Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet
Name: Artemis Guevarna

PostSubject: Re: Application of sorts   Application of sorts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:37 pm

Fair enough, Done pretty much the same thing on WoW, Just could never get the barbarian thing on there so kinda rolled over onto AoC
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Application of sorts   Application of sorts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:04 pm

yh ans the whole conversation thing is really creative and shows you can rp. so yeah as long as you choose a clan so we know where to put you, you can definately count my vote as a yes
Back to top Go down
calranthe
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Application of sorts   Application of sorts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:27 pm

Balance Smile
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Clan: Dyma

PostSubject: Re: Application of sorts   Application of sorts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:33 pm

Well it is different, good different though. Very Happy
Rashad might ask you to make your characters Background & Appearance before you play for websites such as AoC-RP which some of us are on, so maybe think of the basics of what you would write, just in case.
Though it would work if you meet the guild when AoC comes out and RP from there.

There’s also, just in case you missed them.
Application Example
and
Applicants Guide

But I like how you’re a spontaneous person, creating your character as you go. cheers
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet
Name: Haseo
Race: Stygian
Clan: Damak

PostSubject: Re: Application of sorts   Application of sorts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:42 pm

very Original, you can tell by how imaginative you are that you will be a good roleplayer. im willing to have you in the Clan of balance so you've got my Vote aswell, but its really up to our Dathanar. we have all put a race of class even if on the release date we dont actually choose what we have said, it doesnt mater because you can just change yourself in the wiki, i've said in in my application and on the wiki that im trained in the way of the blade, but i think i'm mostlikely going to be Lich now. none of that will mater though if Our Dathanar wants you with a class or race anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi

PostSubject: Re: Application of sorts   Application of sorts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 12:18 am

Well this breaks our rules but I'm going to let it slip because you seem serious and I can understand your problem, understand though that you can't get anywhere in the guild before you have a character, so if you don't have one until game launch then you will start out as an applicant in-game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
calranthe
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Application of sorts   Application of sorts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:11 am

Thats perfectly fine with me, I've always seen giving people ranks and positions before your in a game to be strange.

Never joined a guild before actually being in a game, I'm used to hitting the ground running while been attacked.

The most fun i've ever had was a live rpg event based on white wolfs Vampire the masquerade (minds eye theatre) Everyone had all there backgrounds, plots and ideas, the 14 Storytellers and 20 helpers (130 players) Except me, i'd discussed it day before with marc the head Storyteller, I just wanted to walk into the room and be handed a single piece of paper, as I waked in the room dressed in my generic black suit he hands me a piece of paper with the following on "The prince of the city was assasinated by the technocracy, he named you as Prince regent" I walk in the room and 130 people look at me *laughs* best 14 hours i've ever had but totally and completely draining.

I don't mind being an applicant, don't mind being a grunt or leader or anything inbetween aslong as its fun, i've played psycho bombers who last 20 mins and dead, Warlord of entire servers, at the moment my longest running character is the god of chaos on my own online game (txt based mud i've run for 10 years) power isn't something that interests me in games or life can take or leave it, never needed it to be happy and hyper Smile

This should be lots of fun.

I have about 10 rp scenarios going through my head atm ranging from a necromancer male who has a bone fetish and whose greatest wish is to marry his pet and will be 101% serious about that, all the way to a female lesbian demonologyst who will get way too distracted by the female succubus pets and keep "hitting on them".
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Clan: Dyma

PostSubject: Re: Application of sorts   Application of sorts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:21 am

intresting ideas....

Welcome to the guild!
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi

PostSubject: Re: Application of sorts   Application of sorts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:41 am

I'm a minds eye theater player myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar
Clan: Damak

PostSubject: Re: Application of sorts   Application of sorts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:32 pm

i had a great laugh, thx mate ^^ Hope you decide to staywhen the game is relleased Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of sorts   Application of sorts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application of sorts
Page 1 of 1