Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Maccess

Go down 
+4
Perennial
Lapis
Sedrian
Maccess
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Maccess
Banthalos
Banthalos

Application: Maccess Empty
PostSubject: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:36 pm

1) Maccess
2) Stygian male – Priest of Set
3) 25
4) Clan of Nature

5) Description :

Snakes are ancestors, but my eyes belong to the cat. And they do not see the colors you see. To me they are grey, though I am told they are somewhat blue. Height was given to my brothers, while my size was better suited to seek the depths of nature. The hair changed, often to contrast the blackness of the soul. Some said fear made it white, but those did not live long, as did not their lies. My darkness is a never ending movement from which green nerves shaped the outside of my body, as well as that which does not belong to it. Maybe it was they that intrigued my God.

6) Background:

What I now know is that my parents chose me, and so did Set. But after those initial choices they left only a desire to learn and shackles, which I soon found out were not theirs but my own. It is not hard to see what my ancestors and my God have bestowed upon my abilities, and how they influenced my change, but what I wanted to know is how I can change them. For now Set lets me walk a strange path. Perhaps it was the one he intended for me long ago. And now that path has led me to believers of something new. They call themselves House of the New Dawn. They are siblings and I, a stranger. But they possess the knowledge that the roots were the same. So I knock on the door of their clan of Nature, to see where change can take us all.

7) Reason to join:
They say Nature found her. The founder of the clan. And she healed the land. But nature has another side, the constant competition for improvement. I felt she was the one who could teach me of both, and why a God like mine had another side, and wanted me to explore it.

Perhaps the door of the clan will not open for me. But we shall meet for sure. And in time knowledge will be gained.
As always the price and the willing sacrifices bring most questions.
Back to top Go down
Sedrian
Theroshan
Theroshan
Sedrian

Character sheet
Name: Sedrian Araveromon
Race: Nemedian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:24 pm

Oooh mysterious, i like the way the application is set out, best of luck and an optimistic welcome to the Guild.
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Race: Stygian
Clan: Lore

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:33 pm

Nicely written.
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet
Name: Ravenna Perennial
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:09 pm

((Yeah, it's quiet good. Written in the 'I' perspective adds to the mystery flavour.
Back to top Go down
Alberich
Theroshan
Theroshan
Alberich

Character sheet
Name: Alberich
Race: Aesir
Clan: Nature

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:18 pm

((Very nice application, the mystery makes it stand out. On a side note it's good to have another priest in the New Dawn.))
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:28 pm

Nice application, good to see another person in Nature.
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet
Name: Artemis Guevarna
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:14 pm

(( I like it. Something different from the usual, Nicely done))
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:16 pm

I really don't like the name though - it sound like MacIntosh-Access and not stygian at all.
Back to top Go down
Maccess
Banthalos
Banthalos

PostSubject: name   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:27 pm

How shall I defend my name (without a pvp brawl Smile )?
Some say it is a curse. While my parents thought of it a gift.
It is obvious what you consider it.
So you Lapis may call me what you like, many others do the same.
Mayhaps in letting you, I am closer to the change - the clan of Nature often talks about.
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:04 pm

((it was obviously OCC, but RP is fine))*Lapis sluggish eyes skips around, not looking directly at you. Her voice is soft, but you can see that her mouth is stern and drawn in an irritated grimace* Well, Maccess - I do not know if you are a pictish-stygian halfbreed as your name suggests, nor do I care. You are no Banthalos of mine since you seek permission to enter the clan of Nature. Some Stygian members of our House are however rather proud when considering the Stygian heritage and lineage.

Perhaps you should devise a more Stygian name for yourself, as not to stick out too much.
Back to top Go down
Maccess
Banthalos
Banthalos

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:18 pm

We all shall but draw a line somewhere. And sticking out is what my God does so well. And I intend the same. Let the other half breeds be proud of their ancestry. I intend to be proud of the scars and cursed names, for they as well as ancestry have made me as I am today.
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:26 pm

*her face twitches* Pride in misery and loathing is a forge for serfdom. As for the others, you will have to question them yourself on their eventual mixed ancestry. If you pry to deep you will probably be skinned and your bones used to raise the Servants of Damak, so perhaps you should be gentle when accusing others of being unpure of blood. These things do not matter to the Danathaar, but disruptive behaviour do. Set and Stygia has little power here, and that is as I prefer it.
Back to top Go down
Maccess
Banthalos
Banthalos

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:43 pm

You twitch so openly. As to prove yourself what you feel. Have you not learned by now that we can only hope to understand gods? Those who are offended by mere words either hide from their truth, or use them as excuses for their plans. Even if you belong to the other clan, and not Nature, when death comes and then life again, if by my help you will not be punished for your previous death, and by your gods you shall carry a penalty, will you still then consider me wrong, or a vessel of your gods?
If I can learn from you, will you do the same?
And do you think I really care?
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:51 pm

*she chuckles*I have been raised with similar words - how the ears grow tired! And if you care or not is hardly of importance - you must understand I am not trying to stop you, but give advice on your meeting with your Dorini. Do with the advice as you will.
Back to top Go down
Maccess
Banthalos
Banthalos

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:58 pm

Ah, so you saw through my words and saw them for what they were - a gesture of peace.
If all the clans are wise as you have proven yours to be, then I surely have found what I may have been seeking.
But as always, I shall not show weakness - we may yet meet on unbalanced ground.
*Nods* and says: Till we meet again.
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:03 pm

*she doesn't answer, but looks at you for a while as you leave*
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet
Name: Ravenna Perennial

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:24 pm

((Yeah, name is the bad thing I guess))
Back to top Go down
Jherica
Dorini of Nature
Dorini of Nature
Jherica

Character sheet
Name: Jherica Menehethil

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:57 pm

((i really liked your application and i dont mind the name so much. i will accept you into the clan of nature))
Back to top Go down
Maccess
Banthalos
Banthalos

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:06 pm

Seems my mission is at end here. Farewell clan members.

Now for some ooc: My comp just cant cope with AoC. It is a bit old and I am now investing in my studies, so cant afford a new one.
You will not see me in game, sadly or luckily for someone Smile I have tried grouping and with only 6 it has reached its max, even when all settings are low. In guild raids or guild vs guild it would probably die. Smile Not to mention that on a pvp server my lagging is deathly important Smile On a critical note, just skill trees don't make me feel my char is unique, so with a much nicer graphics it is a more or less wow comparable game.

Best of luck and make this a nice guild.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:01 pm

Whats your PC specs? Just to compare with my not so good laptop.
Back to top Go down
Alberich
Theroshan
Theroshan
Alberich

Character sheet
Name: Alberich
Race: Aesir

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:22 pm

It's a shame that circimstances are against you, I expect you would have made a nice addition to the HoTND. So long and good luck Wink .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maccess   Application: Maccess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Maccess
Page 1 of 1