Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azashel's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azashell
Banthalos
Banthalos

Azashel's Application Empty
PostSubject: Azashel's Application   Azashel's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:39 am

1) Azashel Aemilianus (last name recieved by his father Augustus Aemilianus)
2) Aquilonian
3) 40
4) Balance (I know you want people to join other clans, but Azashel is a soldier by heart, which you soon will learn of course).

5) Azashel is rather tall compared to many of his kind, even towering some might say. Due to his muscular body and towering prescense some of the weaker minds would stay clear of his path. His hair is white, but not of age. The eyes of Azashel have the colour fire, burning ever with hatred and contempt. Always ready for battle with sword and shield at an arms length. And ever protected with bloodstained ring mail armor.

6) Azashel never grew up with a real family. Even today he has no idea whether his family are alive or of their whereabouts. He was adopted by a legionnare in the Aquilonian army, and hence his path of the soldier became a natural choice.
Serving in the Aquilonian military for many years, faithfully and with the outmost regard for his bretheren soldiers. He had a great deal of respect for another young soldier, whom he'd later find to be a great friend. This friend of his, Lepidus, was excellent at wielding a blade as he was wielding his tongue. Azashel never truly reached the point of glory as Lepidus, since Lepidus was ambitious and would never settle for anything but the top.Azashel, however was never anything but an average soldier, a mediocre warrior. But he was the perfect tool for his superiors, awlays obedient and would never contradict their decisions.

Lepidus quickly rose in the ranks of the army when Azashel did not. But being a grunt, a mere soldier with a sword in hand, prefferably stained with his enemies blood, was the life he could settle for. But after a time he was given a higher position in the army, and then he learned that commanding others truly had its benefits. But after a time of irrational decisions and failed missions as a sqaud-leader he was honourably discharged. This of course made Azashel furious, but over time he came to realize his mistakes and came to terms with it. He turned elsewhere to practice his skills a soldier, he began his proffession as a mercenary at the age of 32.

He learned of a way to gain power, but it would come with a rather dread price. Learning the secrets of the Dark Templar way he finally succumbed to throw away his humanity sealing a pact with a dark entity of unspoken evil beyond what a man can fathom. His perverted way of the soldier was discovered by none else than Lepidus, all by chance. Lepidus was a formidable officer in the army now, and when on patrol with a small sqaud he met Azashel on the road. After revealing his past to Lepidus, Lepidus pleaded to Azashel to turn from his dark ways, or he'd be forced to draw blade against his former friend and companion. Azashel responded to this with a false calm, he laughed a cold, bitter laugh that could chill the bones of a man. He slowly drew his cursed blade and showed Lepidus no mercy, and the rest of the squad was too shown no mercy. Now Azashel draws his strength from the darkest of places to feed his lust for power. And by doing so his pact with the dark entity grows stronger and stronger - and so does Azashel.

7) Azashel came to know about Kathia during his travels as a mercenary.
And he learned some things of the people living there, about their ways and their culture. He seeks to join the clan of Balance, where he can show his obediance and skill with the blade. His time as a mercenary as come to an end, and his servitude, he thinks, could be benefitial for both him and the House of the New Dawn if he was recruited. He may seem savage, but in truth he can control himself very well, after all he's a disciplined soldier. He also find the ideology of the New Dawn intrueging, he thirsts for knowlegde about this.

Ok I know this became a bit long, but I hope you enjoyed reading all this. And err, yeah I kinda screwed up when I registered to the forum so I accidently spelled my email wrong... So hence my forum name: "Azashell" and not "Azashel".
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Azashel's Application   Azashel's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:47 am

I'm alittle concerned about the special traits your character has, the appearently unnatural white hair an firey eyes. I suppose this could come as a result of his path as a Dark Templar. Otherwise it is a really good application and I have no other problems so definetly accepted by me. I think you've already had contact with Shadoloo but he'll still have to give his word for you to go to Balance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Shadoloo Tan
Dorini of Balance
Dorini of Balance
Shadoloo Tan

Character sheet
Name: Shadoloo Tan

PostSubject: Re: Azashel's Application   Azashel's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:03 pm

It is a grim cold day in the lands of Cimmeria the misty fog clouding the air, as if by chance a small piece of parchment lay atop of the frozen mud only to be stumbled across by the one who it is meant for. It reads the following:

"Soldier,
You are traveling without cause, without purpose, we know you and we have watched you, we also know that you know of us. If you wish to change your life forever, and finally have something to fight for and have worthy comrades to fight with, then seek me out. Kathia calls to those who have the strength to find it.

Signed,
Shadoloo Tan, Dorini of Balance.

House of the New Dawn"

On the back of the parchment is a simple arrow, pointing in the direction of Kathia, although the fog, hills and rocky terrain, not to mention the wild beasts and pictish hordes will be a challenge for any solider.

Shadoloo Tan stands outside the large gates of Kathia at the time he thinks the Soldier will make it, and he is known to be quite astute.
Back to top Go down
Ayranych
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet
Name: Ayranych
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Azashel's Application   Azashel's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:06 am

((Since Azashel has'nt written it himself, i'm going to do it for him:
He has withdrawn his application and stopped playing his character, he claimed that he had a hard time reaching the officer who was to recruit him.

I do not know the story behind it, I am just relaying what I have been told.))
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Azashel's Application   Azashel's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:09 am

(( odd, we was supposed to reply to this thread to continue his application process :S ))
Back to top Go down
Shadoloo Tan
Dorini of Balance
Dorini of Balance
Shadoloo Tan

Character sheet
Name: Shadoloo Tan

PostSubject: Re: Azashel's Application   Azashel's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:09 pm

(( If he can't get a hold of me then something is wrong, since i am in game practically everyday. He is obviously not very active or he would have seen me in game.

As Rashad said he was meant to respond to this thread with his RP and i even PM'd him on the forum explaining this, so i do not believe those are his reasons. Anyway, nevermind. ))
Back to top Go down
Ayranych
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet
Name: Ayranych
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Azashel's Application   Azashel's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:54 pm

((As I said, I do not know the details, I am just relaying what I have been told, nothing else. And I decided that it would be fair to just give you that information here, so that you have a chance to reply to it.

Wichever is the case, i'm disappointed that he could'nt reply here himself, asked him to at least give a clear answer three days ago.))
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Azashel's Application   Azashel's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:09 pm

(( ah well, 'tis a shame. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azashel's Application   Azashel's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azashel's Application
Page 1 of 1