Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application Haseo

Go down 
+2
Daroose
Anari
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet
Name: Haseo
Race: Stygian
Clan: Damak

Application Haseo Empty
PostSubject: Application Haseo   Application Haseo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:30 pm

1) Character name: Haseo (Has-ay-o)

2) Character race: Stygian

3) Character age: 23

4) Clan: Clan of Balance

5) Character description: Silver hair is normally a sign of Wisdom and intelligence usually seen on the old and Traveled. This is not the case for Haseo and is just a testament to his inability to grasp even the simplest of magic, which resulted in a spell permanently bleaching the colour of his hair. He is always looking for the quick and easy solution to any task or problem and is always looking for a quick reward.

6) Character background: being brought up by his father, a well spoken of priest, it would be expected of him to follow in his footsteps but Haseo was unable to learn any magic whatsoever no mater how hard he tried. This cause his father to disown him as his son claming that he was disgracing the family name, the only one in a line of powerful priests who could not use magic. Haseo then took it to teaching Himself the ways of the Blade in an attempt to win back his fathers respect. After a failed attempt to impress his father he found himself standing over his body when Haseo lashed out in anger, with his own fathers blood on his hands he ran never looking back, never stopping and never staying in one location long with nothing but his blade as a friend. In an attempt to reject his past and to rebel against his upbringing her has rejected his Surname and now goes by only Haseo.

7) Your characters reason to want to join: being rejected by everyone Haseo sees the House of the New Dawn as an opportunity to be accepted into a society.

PS I have a fair bit of Experience Role-playing from playing world of warcraft on a roleplaying server.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Secrets

Application Haseo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Haseo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:38 pm

I liked it...but its up to Rashad
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet
Name: Dorini Varon Kaldeer of War
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Balance

Application Haseo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Haseo   Application Haseo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Sounds great to me... But still up to rashad
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Clan: Dyma

Application Haseo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Haseo   Application Haseo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:57 pm

Yep sounds good. I like how doing the spells wrong made his hair go silver, makes it more believable.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi

Application Haseo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Haseo   Application Haseo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:59 pm

I don't see any problems here, welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

Application Haseo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Haseo   Application Haseo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:01 pm

Ravil wrote:
Yep sounds good. I like how doing the spells wrong made his hair go silver, makes it more believable.

yea i thought that it would be a nice touch, and it shows his impatience.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

Application Haseo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Haseo   Application Haseo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:02 pm

You should now have access to the clan of balance forum. Furthermore we don't have a Dorini for the clan of balance so if you fancy yourself in a leading position, apply for it. Also don't forget to add your character to the wiki
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

Application Haseo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Haseo   Application Haseo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:02 pm

Rashad wrote:
I don't see any problems here, welcome aboard.

Thanks, hopefully i'll be a good addtion to the Guild
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

Application Haseo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Haseo   Application Haseo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:05 pm

you might have to explain what that position will require and if at any point would i be able to back down from it and hand it to someone else if i find that for whatever reason i can't get on to AoC as much as i would like to?
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

Application Haseo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Haseo   Application Haseo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:09 pm

To answer the easiest question first. Yes you can abdicate from a position as Dorini, otherwise it can be taken from you either by force or by election.

A Dorini is a clan leader, he is the voice of his clan in the council and he is also responsible for the training of new members in his clan. A Dorini also selects who may join his clan and lastly they are responsible that their clan fullfills the purpose that they have. The clan of balance enforces the path of balance which in crude terms is an eye for an eye, that means, you take revenge on anything bad anyone did against you, but you also repay every favour.

That about sums it up.
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

Application Haseo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Haseo   Application Haseo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:14 pm

thanks for the info, Sounds like a position that i can do well, how do i apply for the position?
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

Application Haseo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Haseo   Application Haseo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:15 pm

You can either apply in a PM to me or you can write the post on the forum where the others wrote their dorini application
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Clan: Dyma

Application Haseo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Haseo   Application Haseo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:04 pm

Yep, theres been three applications so far, two of them have been accepted....lets not talk about which one didnt get accpeted..
just kidding, i like my ranks thanks Very Happy

oh, and welcome! good to have you with us.
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar

Application Haseo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Haseo   Application Haseo Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:50 am

Welcome mate, good to have you here!

/me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Haseo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Haseo   Application Haseo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Haseo
Page 1 of 1