Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Farij's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Farij
Banthalos
Banthalos

Farij's application Empty
PostSubject: Farij's application   Farij's application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:37 pm

1) Farij.
2) Stygian.
3) 63.
4) Clan of secrets.

5) Farij is common lenght stygian, little more muscular than usual stygians. His skin is dark, hair colour unknown. Farij is usually only to be recognized trough his massive chest tattoo. He rarely shows his face and if he does, it can be taken as sign of gaining his trust. Farij's clothes are most often disturbing clean and tidy, noticing what he does for living.

6) Farij is orphan of small village in Stygia, so forth his last name is unkown. He has been hiding from the slavers for all his life, killing everyone who had information or traces of his past. So forth, little is known about Farij, only random townsfolk whispering about "the father of orphans".

7) Farij is bored of hiding and simply lonely. At his age he is more than willing to share his stories and legacy onward to the next generations. Farij have been alone for his life, he does not want to die alone.
Back to top Go down
Shadoloo Tan
Dorini of Balance
Dorini of Balance
Shadoloo Tan

Character sheet
Name: Shadoloo Tan
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Farij's application   Farij's application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:02 pm

((The Dorini of Secrets is temporarily away for a few weeks and requested that all members of secrets report to me, so i have taken over the clan for the time being until she returns))

(( A short application with little information, but perhaps that is fitting for a member of secrets? I think it is fair if you want your character to be a mystery but in 63 years of life he must have some interesting stories to tell? Perhaps you could expand on your background. I will start with some RP to which i would like you to respond to in this thread))

Shadoloo walks the hot sands of khemi in his dark mysterious robe. After a few minutes he comes across an old fellow who he senses is looking for a purpose and a place in life, he approaches the man.

Time is important and flys like the wind, i wonder, traveler, what purpose do you seek in this life?

Shadoloo looks to the old man with his withered eyes just appearing from under his hood
Back to top Go down
Farij
Banthalos
Banthalos

PostSubject: Re: Farij's application   Farij's application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:34 pm

Farij slowly wipes sweat off his forehead and looks up to the Shadoloo.

Purpose for my life, you ask? It's the rumors that guide me, stranger, whispers in the streets. I have no purpose in my life, I do not believe in gods, so I do not trust them. I do not believe in friendship, so I do not hesitate to sting those weary bastards who assumes I like them.

Farij unsheats his daggers and moves in circles around Shadoloo.

So I dare you! If you can show me that all of this true, then I just may have purpose in my life, yes?

((Yes, descriptions and such are quite short, due to the mysteries of Farij, I dont want to ruin mine or other players fun for revealing the past of Farij.))
Back to top Go down
Shadoloo Tan
Dorini of Balance
Dorini of Balance
Shadoloo Tan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Farij's application   Farij's application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:16 pm

Shadoloo looks to the old man who is circling him with an eyebrow raised at his skepticism

For one who has lived so long i find it hard to believe that you do not believe in gods, perhaps i can try and show you the path to enlightenment.

Shadoloo's eyes turn black as he raises one of his arms and chants a morbid sounding word, suddenly an apparition of a demon god appears right before Farij and not long after disintegrates into the air

I have powers over hell and demons, so tell my why gods are so hard for you to believe? Damak and Dyma are the ancient sibling gods that we worship in the House of the New Dawn. Tell me when you are ready to know more.

His eyes turn back to normal
Back to top Go down
Farij
Banthalos
Banthalos

PostSubject: Re: Farij's application   Farij's application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:20 pm

Farij looks confused and takes couple steps backwards. While shaking his head he mumbles:

Witchery... This cant be.. Illusions! Magic! Witchery! You're just trying to scare the hell out of me!

Farij sheats his weapons and walks around Shadoloo pondering what has happened.

But if there is gods... Oh, I am most certainly cursed by them for all the sins I've done.. I.. I still dont believe you, stranger, but I'd sure like to find more about these gods of yours..

Farij eyes Shadoloo up and down, still trying to understand what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi

PostSubject: Re: Farij's application   Farij's application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:26 pm

Rashad emerges from the shadows of the doorway he was standing in, his eyes locking with Farij's as he stands next to Shadoloo. There is no such thing as sin, this is not something you need to worry your mind with. But think instead about what you miss in life when you have no purpose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Farij
Banthalos
Banthalos

PostSubject: Re: Farij's application   Farij's application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:02 pm

Farij looks deep in Rashad's eyes.

Now tell me, is there more of you? What is your life's purpose? Are you after me? Who sent you? What you want from me?

Farij keeps looking over his shoulders as for escape route.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Farij's application   Farij's application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:52 am

Perhaps it is you who have been sent?

A soft smile slowly curls up on Rashads lips as he keeps eyecontact with the man, he slowly raises his hands, showing his plams in a gesture of peace.

We are not out to get you, you have nothing to fear from us, isn't that right, Dorini?
Back to top Go down
Shadoloo Tan
Dorini of Balance
Dorini of Balance
Shadoloo Tan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Farij's application   Farij's application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:05 am

He looks to Rashad and then back to Farij

Nothing to fear... His voice has a sudden change in tone In fact we are hear to offer you an invitation, you want to know more? You want answers? But more importantly you want a home and a purpose?

He hands Farij a scroll which contains directions to the House of the New Dawns city of Kathia.

May the Siblings guide you down the right path.

Shadoloo turns and slowly walks off into the shadows of Khemi
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Farij's application   Farij's application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:06 am

Gives Farij a last smile before he turns to follow Shadoloo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farij's application   Farij's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farij's application
Page 1 of 1