Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eythil's application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eythil
Banthalos
Banthalos

Eythil's application Empty
PostSubject: Eythil's application   Eythil's application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:20 pm

OOC Info
1) How did you find out about us?: Well, Cerillius is a somewhat close friend of mine, and he was in this guild. Today I asked him where I could find some good RP since I have been having trouble with that...so he told me of the guild and by his description, I got interested.

2) Have you been in or are you currently in any other AoC Guilds?: No, I have not...I'm quite new to this game, that's the most important reason why.

3) Why do you want to join?: Because I am a person who often gets distracted from leveling my characters because I get bored. I need some good RP to keep myself running on interest in these kind of games. I have the idea that this guild can help me keep interest and develop my character into something I'm proud of.

IC Info
1) Character name, first and last.: Eythil Fasco Súrion

2) Character race.: Aquilonian

3) Character age.: 20

4) Clan you intend for your character to join: Nature

5) Character description.: Eythil is a small and fragile man with platinum blonde hair and very light blue eyes, giving him a peculier apperance. His skin is light and silky and even though his eyes are lost at most times, they are kind and energetic.

Because of his bad raising as a child, Eythil has particulair trouble expressing his feelings in a right way and to behave as he should, he is often excluded from social situations because of his childish or unmanly ways. Even though Eythil may seem weird at first, behind his eyes lies a wise and calm mind and a strong man also, he just needs the right influences to bring him back to reality at times.

When comftarable enough, people will find Eythil a great listener and empath. He has control over powerfull healing magic for his age and conserns over the state of the world almost every day. Eythil is also pacifistic, and will not hurt anyone unless it is to save another's life or to protect his own. He believes in forgiving and change and will do anything to help others. He is also very close in line with nature, as he not only heals people, but also plants, trees and animals, believing that their souls are as close to him as other people.

Eythil also posseses the peculier ability to have visions of certain events and this sometimes gives him the ability to predict one's future or see one's past.

6) Character background.: Eythil is a young naive man from a small village hidden in one of the mighty forests of Aquilonia. He was born into an acient religious family of priests there, whom served Mitra. From a very young age, he was thought about every essence of religion and the workings of peoples mind, as he was believed to become a powerfull priest by the others in his clan. As Eythil was never the most confident and manly soul in this mighty world, this burdened him with an extreme amount, causing him to pull back in his own world and dreams and into his own way of living.

During the few times he was allowed into the village, Eythil was often picked on by the other children because of his very light blond hair while most people in the village had dark hair, because of his long hair, because of his not very manly features and his shy nature.
Even the adults treated him weirdly, as most of them held grudges against the Súrion family. Eythil began to lose his faith in everything for a while, untill weird voices and images began hunting him in his dreams. Not signs of Mitra, but of other unknown entities...who showed him visions of the past and sometimes even of the future.

Eythil's fellow family members soon learned of Eythil's talents, and thought of it, a blessing of Mitra. But Eythil knew differently.
He became more secluded in hisself, desperate to find the source of his powers and studying more and more...becoming so silent that some people didn't even dare talk to him anymore in fear he would hurt himself.

In the mean time, Eythil's family had been busy raising a commotion amongst the villagers, in time...this commotion came to a ruthless confrontation between Eythil's family and the villagers. Fights started and the village slowly fell apart.
One night, these fights escalated and the Súrion family house was raided and burned to the ground, Most of the family members, including Eythil were burn to a stick to be burned as witches.
in the rage of the fire, Eythil's visions came to him and the voices gave him the power to free his inner divine powers to free himself and flee.

Nowadays, Eythil goes wherever his visions and mind take him...to find his destiny...

7) Your characters reason to want to join: Eythil has been searching for his destiny and place in the world for some time now. His visions help him with this, guiding him to new places and people to see the world, as that is his dream. His visions now guide him to the New Dawn...as the gods call out for his aid and talents.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Eythil's application   Eythil's application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:19 pm

(( accepted by me but it is Jhericas clan ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Shadoloo Tan
Dorini of Balance
Dorini of Balance
Shadoloo Tan

Character sheet
Name: Shadoloo Tan
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Eythil's application   Eythil's application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:33 pm

Nice long background story, good luck))
Back to top Go down
Jherica
Dorini of Nature
Dorini of Nature
Jherica

Character sheet
Name: Jherica Menehethil
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Nature

PostSubject: Re: Eythil's application   Eythil's application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:35 pm

((accepted of course. i really love this app.))

Jherica entered the gates of the "new" Kathia, Raul perched on her shoulder. In her hand and attached to twine, hung three hares. she blew out an exausted breath and slowed her pace now that was was inside. Raul, a bit more impatient to get back to his perch, dug his claws into her shoulder causing her to yelp painfully and shoot the hawk a dirty look. Yes fine, she murmured, undoing his makeshift leash. He bounced, digging into her shoulder again before launching upwards and soaring towards the tower. Jherica reached up, giving her shoulder a brief stroke. In the corner of her eyes, she noticed a figure in the temple*. She stopped and tried to make out the shape, though it was hard to do so from where she stood. Had Dorini Khalid returned? Though the man intimidated her a bit, she smiled, happy that he made it back from his mission safely. it would be rude to not welcome him back, she thought and detoured to do just that.

As she came to the temple's entrance* she realized it wasn't the Dorini at all. Frowning at the woman's back she called out softly as not to disturb her,
Hello?

* I'm not sure where she would have met him first so I apologise if this wasn't the place. I figured since you were a priest, you'd be drawn to the temple
Back to top Go down
Eythil
Banthalos
Banthalos

PostSubject: Re: Eythil's application   Eythil's application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:03 pm

Eythil studied the writings contained within the temple's archive carefully, he read every line and turned every page with extreme care, as if dealing with a living organism.
His thoughts however, were wild and racing to catch up with everything he had heard and seen these past days.
Sighting, he returned a scroll back into it's original place and stared at the inside of the temple for a moment. He felt attracted to it, drawn...like his visions had foretold.

He was about to linger on more of his thoughts as he heard the voice of a woman, speaking out to him.
He paused for a moment to regain the posture of his face, then turned around with the most calm smile he could bring to his face at the moment.

''Yes? Can I help you?''

He studied the person in front of him for a moment and then noticed the three dead hares she was carrying. His face grimaced for a moment, but quickly recovered as he tried to hide is immediate sickness at the sight of death.
Eythil also noticed, the posture the woman had...and the look in her eyes...As usual, his nerves got to him.

''Oh...I hope I'm not doing anything wrong...Am I?''

He shoveled on his feet, and grasped his hands togheter behind his back, a nervous treat he had developed, in order to stop the movement of his hands.
But still...even though his nerves eveloped his mind, he still found a sense of recognision at this woman, like he had seen her before. Then again, this feeling came to him all to often as his dreams lead him to various forbidden places in another's life.
Back to top Go down
Jherica
Dorini of Nature
Dorini of Nature
Jherica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eythil's application   Eythil's application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:37 am

Jherica blinked, a little surprised. It seems this wasn't a woman at all, but a very.. dainty man. She studied him for a moment, surprised.

Uh, uhm.. no. I suppose you're not. She murmured, finally answering his question. Er, i'm sorry. Who are you? she asked nosily. It was most likely he was a worshiper of the siblings, but Jherica felt she had to know everyone within the walls of this city else she'd feel left out.
She tried not to stare at him, really. But she had never seen such a .. pretty man. Quickly lowering her head remembered she was holding the hares.
Would you like to walk with me? These have to go to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Eythil
Banthalos
Banthalos

PostSubject: Re: Eythil's application   Eythil's application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:50 am

Eythil nervously observed the woman's expression for a moment but sighted when she said he wasn't doing anything wrong. Because he was new to all of this, Eythil didn't really knew all the rules yet and was terrified of doing something wrong right away.
Then, the woman asked who he was, he tried to calm himself down at this and managed to get somewhat of a smile into his face.

''Oh, excuse me for my rudeness, my name is Eythil Fasco Súrion, it's an honour to meet you, whoever you may be...''

He looked at her with questioning eyes and a small tint of red appeared on his cheeks because of her stare, but he tried to ignore it. For a moment, he seemed distracted, as something behind her gained his attention. But as the woman spoke again, his eyes flew back at her.
''Hmm? What?''

He noticed the hares again and squinted his eyes while looking away. Eythil didn't want to look at them again, but he also didn't want to show his fear. He acted quickly.
''Of course miss...?''
He nervously stroked a hand trough his soft blond hair and scratched the back of his head as he held onto his chest with his other hand for a moment. His hart beated fast in his chest, and he tried to use an old technique to calm it down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jherica
Dorini of Nature
Dorini of Nature
Jherica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eythil's application   Eythil's application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:15 am

Jherica frowned. She could feel Eythil's nerves and frankly was afraid of him running off in fear. Smoothing her face into a smile she crossed one leg over the other, arms outstretched, the hares dangling from the twine as she bow from the waist in a curtsey.

Jherica Menehethil, Dorini of Nature. She quickly straightened again. Now then I -- , she started. His frown didn't escape her this time. She smiled and nodded, holding the animals eye level examining them before droppign her arm again. Their deaths were swift and painless and treated with the utmost respect. Their bodies will feed me, their entrails will feed the hawks and their fur and bones will also come to use. I'm sure the siblings are responsible for even the smallest creatures. She smiled at the thought and jerked her head towards the door, turning and walking out. Over her shoulder she called, Come, these need to be taken care of quickly else none of what I just said will ring true. She chuckled.

Now then, she changed the subject one they were out of the temple. How did you get here? She looked over at him, his hand on his chest and she stopped, Are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eythil's application   Eythil's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eythil's application
Page 1 of 1