Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: archenthorpe pelious

Go down 
+4
Rashad
Varon kaldeer
Ravil
Archenthorpe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Archenthorpe
Theroshan
Theroshan
Archenthorpe

Application: archenthorpe pelious Empty
PostSubject: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:13 pm

1) Character name: Archenthorpe Pelious (ar-ken-thorp pel-e-ous)
2) Character race: Aquilonian
3) Character age: 28
4) Clan you intend for your character to join: Balance

5) Character description: Archenthorpe is a tall, physically scared, muscular man with scruffy brown hair. he is generally an unmemerable face if it wasnt for his bright emerald green piercing eyes.

6) Character background: Archenthorpe was born in a village near Tarantia in Aquilonia. His family moved away from Tarantia when he was a young boy. He grew up all over Aquilonia, as his family kept moving. He always wondered when the time would come to stop running and face his fathers enemys. His father was a master assassin and would always try to tell his stories to Archenthorpe and his brother Daroose, where daroose always sat mesmorised by such stories archenthorpe was always found them to cowardly for a true warrior. One day whilst trying to avade his brothers silly games he ran home, to witness his mother and father being cut down by six hooded figures, rather then share the same fate as his parents the men simply bound him throw him onto a horse and rode off into the distance. After being sold to a Stygian mining company he learnt to survive by fighting for his food and working for respect. The only aims left for the hardend Aquilonian now was to reep revenge on his enslavers and find his lost brother.

7) Your characters reason to want to join: Archenthorpe has not until now met a group of people sharing his common hatred for the Stygian race and their 'Set' beliefs, he wishes to fight along side these new found 'brothers in arms'.

((I am roleplaying Daroose's brother. We'll play this out in game. Im not just stealing his storeyline Razz))
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

PostSubject: Re: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:28 pm

Hey, welcome to the guild forums,
Have a look at the other clans as most of the others are lacking members.
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet
Name: Dorini Varon Kaldeer of War
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:29 pm

Hey...I have no major problems here. Try looking at other clans...but if you dont want to, Balance is happy to have you.
Back to top Go down
Archenthorpe
Theroshan
Theroshan
Archenthorpe

PostSubject: Re: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:08 pm

well id be happy to go to another clan i just thought balence was the one for my class, wanting to be a guardian? if not please tell me i dont mind filling the other clans out.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:56 pm

Feeling a little religious?
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian

PostSubject: Re: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:57 pm

Dosen't matter what class you are, it's more your characters personality

seeing how you're daroose's brother, secrets seems the obvious choice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:03 pm

Archenthorpe wrote:
His father was a master assassin and would always try to tell his stories to Archenthorpe and his brother Daroose, where daroose always sat mesmorised by such stories archenthorpe was always found them to cowardly for a true warrior

You would just have to say your character was also interested in the Assassin stories.
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:17 pm

I think balance or lore or maybe nature would work but he said he doesnt really see what lore and nature do within the guild.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:21 pm

lore are book keepers, they are the scholars of the New dawn. The nature clan are.. eh.. hippies :p nah, actually they have a really good character story on the wiki, they deal with shamanistic stuff, listening to the whispers in the wind, tracking, forecasting the weather, animal handling, that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet
Name: Ravenna Perennial

PostSubject: Re: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:52 am

No RP here? I feel so targeted!
Back to top Go down
Alberich
Theroshan
Theroshan
Alberich

Character sheet
Name: Alberich
Race: Aesir
Clan: Nature

PostSubject: Re: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:59 am

Quote :
The nature clan are.. eh.. hippies

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Archenthorpe
Theroshan
Theroshan
Archenthorpe

PostSubject: Re: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:52 pm

No as a child i always found my fathers stories underhand and cowardly ((plenty of fights to be had from the two brothers in game im sure, as soon as they reunite obviously Razz)) i prefer the way of the warrior, and as for a religion i only strive to be the best i can be, not to be the best a god wants me to be. The thing i am most greatful to my father for is how he taught me to read the wind and follow a deer through thicket or forest, so the nature clan is wear i might belong.
Back to top Go down
Archenthorpe
Theroshan
Theroshan
Archenthorpe

PostSubject: Re: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:46 pm

after due deliberation i have decided to apply for the nature clan which as far as i can tell from the wiki means i have to ask jherica for the honour of joining.

thanks, Archenthorpe
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:54 pm

this would be true.
Back to top Go down
Alberich
Theroshan
Theroshan
Alberich

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:16 pm

Quote :
after due deliberation i have decided to apply for the nature clan which as far as i can tell from the wiki means i have to ask jherica for the honour of joining.

thanks, Archenthorpe
Hmm, you wish to join Nature ay?

Finally... Another person Smile
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:40 pm

Yeah weve just got to wait for jherica now. study study
Back to top Go down
Jherica
Dorini of Nature
Dorini of Nature
Jherica

Character sheet
Name: Jherica Menehethil

PostSubject: Re: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:30 pm

Approved.

Sorry it took so long, I've been writing a report -_- and now back to the books I go Sad
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:45 pm

The UN report, good luck with it Smile
Back to top Go down
Alberich
Theroshan
Theroshan
Alberich

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:48 pm

Yeah, good luck with that report... (Just google it, then copy and paste. Repeat as necessary)
Back to top Go down
Archenthorpe
Theroshan
Theroshan
Archenthorpe

PostSubject: Re: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:17 pm

thank you jherica cant wait to fight along side you in-game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: archenthorpe pelious   Application: archenthorpe pelious Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: archenthorpe pelious
Page 1 of 1