Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kurzan O'Cuillean ( Take 2 )

Go down 
+3
Rashad
Sedrian
Kurzen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

Kurzan O'Cuillean ( Take 2 ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurzan O'Cuillean ( Take 2 )   Kurzan O'Cuillean ( Take 2 ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:12 pm

"Good, now let me explain a little about Dyma, we are seen as the religious leaders of Kathia. This doe's not mean we are completely peaceful, we fight and we heal, the two teams work together very well. We have training sessions for the healers and fighters, feel free to pick which you prefer. Of course, there are some who are not made to be on the battlefield, they are also very much welcome in Dyma. So please, pick which role you would prefer to do." Explains Ravil, looking at Kurzen for an answer.

((In the game there will of course be an event for new members which would happen once or twice a month, same with all clans.))
Back to top Go down
Kurzen
Banthalos
Banthalos
Kurzen

Kurzan O'Cuillean ( Take 2 ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurzan O'Cuillean ( Take 2 )   Kurzan O'Cuillean ( Take 2 ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:08 pm

Kurzan smirks slightly for a moment. He unsheaths his blade, holding it up in front of him inspecting it as he speaks. A fighter, there is no doubt about that. I'm glad to know that I can use my sword to work in the name of Dyma without having to dabble in magic. He resheaths the sword.
Back to top Go down

Kurzan O'Cuillean ( Take 2 )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2