Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurzen
Banthalos
Banthalos
Kurzen

Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror Empty
PostSubject: Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror   Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:35 am

First Name: Kurzan
Last Name: (undecided, not sure how Cimmerian names go)
Character race: Cimmerian
Character age: 28
Clan you intend for your character to join: Balance

Character description: Kurzan is quite a large Cimmerian, he is tall and fairly bulky with black hair and a raucous look about him. Despite first impressions he is a friendly man with kind eyes and a deep gritty voice, willing to talk with anyone, providing he gets along with them. He has a short beard covering his chin which is braided at both sides and looks wild and unkept. He usually wears heavy armour plated or chain, depending on what is at hand and carries a large hulking sword on his back. His fighting style is reckless and un-refined, suggesting that he is not familier with armed combat, however his size usually gets him by in sticky situations.

https://2img.net/h/i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/spyrono/Kurzan.jpg - a rough idea of Kurzans face in release Suspect

Character background: Born in Conarch village, Kurzan was brought up in a small close-communed village of Cimmeria and was brought up with the typical Cimmerian lifestyle. He spent his youth training and learning the art of Steel. In the younger days he would go to the woods to hunt with his father for rabbits, wolves, and other small prey. When he turned 17 he was permitted to join the villagers in the great hunt, saddled upon mammoth back they would search the surrounding lands of their valley for outlying threats of Pickts Yeti's or anything else that may pose a threat to their village. The yeti were the village's pride and all men were trained to command one when they came of age. The villages simple and quite lifestyle was not to be however as one day there was an attack from a power that no cimmerian could conquer. The elements turned against the villagers and a great storm arose lasting weeks, flooding the valley in the height of winter. The only survivers were those out hunting in the higher regions and the few strong enough to survive the coming days upon rooftops. Kurzan found himself alone and helpless as he looked upon his drowned home. His life had been washed away in what felt like an instant, but little did he know, a new dawn was just around the corner( sorry xD ). Kurzan found himself some years later working as a barkeep in the port city of Tortarge. His past life was a faded memory and slowly he forgot the secrets of steel which were so valued by his people. Lots of information came to him from the sailors and adventurers travelling to and from the port and he became a simple, care-free citizen finding his way in the world pouring pints and heaving out drunken louts. But one particular afternoon in the sweltering summer heat a very strange thing happened and Kurzan's life was about to take yet another twist.

..to be continued

Your characters reason to want to join
Something lies deep in Kurzan's heart that tells him he needs more from life than living as a Tavernkeep. The teachings from his childhood are dormant in his mind waiting to be re-awakened and perhaps it is the New Dawn that can awaken them.
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet
Name: Dorini Varon Kaldeer of War
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror   Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:38 am

I like it. Welcome, Balance is happy to have you. Good luck....up to Rashad now.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian

PostSubject: Re: Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror   Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:40 am

(( nice, I like it, but we do have the new rule of roleplay before joining so prepare an event of how you joined the New Dawn and we'll play it out with you Smile ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Kurzen
Banthalos
Banthalos
Kurzen

PostSubject: Re: Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror   Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:58 am

Thanks! Very Happy I'v started the thread in the role-play board. Or was it here you wanted it?
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror   Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:50 am

(( well yeah it was supposed to be here ))
Back to top Go down
Sedrian
Theroshan
Theroshan
Sedrian

Character sheet
Name: Sedrian Araveromon
Race: Nemedian

PostSubject: Re: Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror   Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:09 pm

Denied.

..lol just kidding, welcome aboard Kurzan, another MMO to be conquered?
Back to top Go down
Kurzen
Banthalos
Banthalos
Kurzen

PostSubject: Re: Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror   Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:27 pm

Ah right, sorry ill pull it over here then.

The tavern was quiet, the bustle of activity in the street could be heard outside and Kurzan let out an audible sigh as he looked over his only three patron's. Business had been tough since the arrival of the Red Hand, as if it wasn't tough enough already competing with the Thirsty Dog down the other end of Tortage. Afternoon was passing, he could tell from the shadow through the open door, business would start to pick up as it always did in the eave but he still never seemed to manage enough customers to make much of a living. One of the guests dropped his mug down on the bar uttering a thanks as he turned towards the exit "No problem, don't forget to come back now" called Kurzan in his deep voice as the patron exited. Kurzan picked up the mug and began wiping it idly with a ragged cloth as he saw another enter the open door...
Back to top Go down
Kurzen
Banthalos
Banthalos
Kurzen

PostSubject: Re: Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror   Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:18 am

I have given more thought to my character and his background and would like to reconsider his history as im not completely satisfied with what I have at the moment. I'v been too distracted lately irl and havn't had much time to write up a proper story or give much thought to my character ;_; . I think it would be a richer background and be better RP for my character if he was born within the New Dawn. So is it ok with the guild if I re-write my application after i'v thought a little more about his background?
Back to top Go down
Sedrian
Theroshan
Theroshan
Sedrian

Character sheet
Name: Sedrian Araveromon
Race: Nemedian

PostSubject: Re: Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror   Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:36 am

If it makes any difference i can vouch for this guy as we used to RP together in a previous MMO and he is quite able and more than up to standard with regards to RP and beyond.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror   Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:30 am

Sure you can rewrite your application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror   Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurzan the un-awakened conqueror
Page 1 of 1