Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Ravenna Perennial

Go down 
+4
Saze
Lapis
Rashad
Perennial
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

Application: Ravenna Perennial - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Ravenna Perennial   Application: Ravenna Perennial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:40 pm

I would doubt that insulting me is your purpose as you claim to have come here to begin.. A new chapter was it? He closes his eyes for a moment. If that is truely your calling then then I ask you to set aside what you have learnt of people and their evil for you will not find that here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet
Name: Ravenna Perennial
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ravenna Perennial   Application: Ravenna Perennial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:43 pm

Yes, a new chapter. If I find evil, I won't find it here, but It's very good to know that there is a world behind these walls, with people from different situations, different sets of mind. Good, evil. Much in the world is black and white.
I will bow before you, if you wish to guide me through dire times of ire.
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ravenna Perennial   Application: Ravenna Perennial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:43 pm

((this is very impressive. You can obviously RP very well. and yes it is a refreshing change to our usual applications))
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ravenna Perennial   Application: Ravenna Perennial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:58 pm

The large door of the room containing Rashad and Perennial swings open, in walks Ravil in , bowing to the Dathanar, You asked me to come.... Stops speaking as he realises Perennial is standing there, eyes her up and down suspiciously, "Greetings , Miss?" questions Ravil, now smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ravenna Perennial   Application: Ravenna Perennial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:30 am

Ravil wrote:
The large door of the room containing Rashad and Perennial swings open, in walks Ravil in , bowing to the Dathanar, You asked me to come.... Stops speaking as he realises Perennial is standing there, eyes her up and down suspiciously, "Greetings , Miss?" questions Ravil, now smiling a little.

Wondered how many circuits of this limbo there was. Yet, she nodded and looked upon the new figure that emerged.Ravenna...Ravenna Perennial. I have come from the malice and spite, which utter goal is the destruction of light. I am here to seek guidance for my hatred. I wish to see a common goal in life. I wish for you, or someone to lead me and show me, though the road there will be a rocky one.

((sorry, just came home from a strange evening of alcohol. Where am I? >.<))
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ravenna Perennial   Application: Ravenna Perennial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:49 pm

Nods at the woman as she repeats her words. I believe that this soul is a lost one Ravil, one that needs the guiding wisdom of Dyma. Will you take her under your wing?
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ravenna Perennial   Application: Ravenna Perennial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:57 pm

Ravil simply stares at the ground for a number of seconds, simply thinking to himself, wondering if there is more to this woman than meets the eye, raising his head to look at Perennial he says, Of course, all are welcome in Dyma, as long as they follow the siblings, Dyma and Damak, if you can do that miss, then welcome to the clan.
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ravenna Perennial   Application: Ravenna Perennial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:16 pm

Perennial nods and accepts. Tabula rasa...
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ravenna Perennial   Application: Ravenna Perennial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:18 pm

Then you will be taken to the home of clan Dyma and you will wait ther until this month's induction. He inclines his head slightly. Walk in balance and I shall pray that the siblings watch over you. Turning on his heel the door that was behind him slides open again and he leaves through it, it closing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ravenna Perennial   Application: Ravenna Perennial - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Ravenna Perennial
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2