Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Isara Nefertari

Go down 
+4
Perennial
Anari
Atherius
Isara
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Isara
Theroshan
Theroshan
Isara

Application: Isara Nefertari Empty
PostSubject: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:44 pm

Character Name:
Isara Nefertari

Character Race:
Stygian

Character Age:

Clan:
Clan of Secrets

Class:
Assassin

Character description:

Isara is a dusky-skinned woman of Stygian descent, and roughly the average height for such females. Her build is wiry and athletic, perfect for catlike nimbleness. Her clothes are chosen on the basis of practicality and often seem plain and unassuming, though with darker colors best suited for covert action. She has a practice of having concealed daggers in her attire for situations when her primary blades may be misplaced. She is generally sober and cold in her demeanor, but she can change her manner quite quickly depending on the situation, acting or not - no one really knows.

Character background:

Isara Nefertari was born into the House of New Dawn shortly after its inception. Her parents were Stygian mercenaries, hired for the early defense of Kathia, whom had decided to stay with the New Dawn indefinitely and had since become members. On Isara's first night after her birth her father - Khenti - placed a newly forged kukri dagger onto her daughter's crib. The distinctly shaped, sleek blade shone with portent of her fate.

Her first four years passed quickly, and Isara was taken into the customary training. In the following years, her expertise became particularly clear. An early enthusiast of mischief and trickery, she often used pranks on her trainers even under the threat of beatings. Hiding and avoiding punishment became a second nature to her. As Isara's training progressed and she grew older, she became more interested in combat training. Isara wielded two blades with ease after a few years of hard practice. She was taught where to strike and when to strike, using her opponent's weak spots and confusion to her advantage. Subterfuge and brutal yet dextrous hand-to-hand tactics were truly to her favor. At the end of her training she burned to use her newfound skills.

At the age of sixteen, Isara had finally graduated and she had reached the rank of Shan're in the Clan of Secrets. Now at the age of eighteen, she has finally become a viable soldier on the field. A consummate actress for the purpose of infiltration and persuasion, and a deadly combatant who prefers to skulk in and strike from the shadows. Even if she can be occasionally bull-headed, Isara's loyalty lies with the House of New Dawn - her real family - and she is eager to serve.

((Hey there. I've been seeking for a good AoC EU RP guild to join for a while now, and I think I've finally found the perfect one here. I find playing MMOs in guilds infinitely more entertaining, so I wanted to get into one early. House of the New Dawn really reminds me of my old (military-themed) WoW guild, which I had a blast in for the most of the year and a half I played the game. So, let's hope I can get in!))

Last edited by Isara on Mon May 12, 2008 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atherius
Theroshan
Theroshan
Atherius

Character sheet
Name: Atherius Delaan
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:58 pm

Hail! ((All we need to do now is see what the leadership replies Smile Personally I liked it.))
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet
Name: Haseo
Race: Stygian
Clan: Damak

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:06 am

I liked it, Its good that uur Born of Kathia, weve needed some of those.

Haseo Out
Back to top Go down
Isara
Theroshan
Theroshan
Isara

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:07 am

Atherius wrote:
Hail! ((All we need to do now is see what the leadership replies Smile Personally I liked it.))

Well met. ((Thank you. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet
Name: Ravenna Perennial
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:14 am

More zealots to the slaughterhouse.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:44 am

Sweet. You seem to have gotten the atmosphere of the guild right (albeit she would be punished very harshly for mischief, order and discipline is an extremly important thing for the new dawn instructors to teach so she should ahve some bad memories and whip lashes on her back) A suitable rp session for you to join the guild could be the day when Daroose picked you out for the clan of secrets.

Definetly accepted by me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Isara
Theroshan
Theroshan
Isara

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:17 pm

Rashad wrote:
Sweet. You seem to have gotten the atmosphere of the guild right (albeit she would be punished very harshly for mischief, order and discipline is an extremly important thing for the new dawn instructors to teach so she should ahve some bad memories and whip lashes on her back) A suitable rp session for you to join the guild could be the day when Daroose picked you out for the clan of secrets.

Definetly accepted by me.

Ah, yeah. Isara would have done what she did regardless, and now has the marks to show for her disobedience, but she has grown progressively more disciplined during the training.
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar
Clan: Damak

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:20 pm

i say welcome aboard mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:16 pm

Yeah. I liked it alot. You've obviously read the guild traditions etc. Welcome to the Clan of secrets.
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:37 pm

No RP? (:
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:39 pm

I'm still expecting rp from this
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:43 pm

Isn't the RP the thing which will grant you access?

(:
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:44 pm

no that was just the case for you, you sleezy.. No it's the case for all.
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:45 pm

Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
Isara
Theroshan
Theroshan
Isara

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:29 pm

Isara walked through a dark stone hallway, surrounded by a handful of other Banthalos. She shot a glance at their faces, studying them. She knew all of them from her training and a few were even friends - but today they were all competitors. Isara kept a straight face as did all of the young Banthalos, yet sharing the same thoughts of anticipation and apprehension. The sandy floor of the hallway enlarged into a large domed hall which they now saw. The students finally emerged into the torch-lit arena and they were faced with the members of the Clan of Secrets, the Dorini amongst them. Organizing themselves in a line on the other side of the arena from the scrutinizing eyes of the Clan, the Banthalos stood still. Isara peered nervously around the room and finally fixed her gaze on the Dorini, cursing herself silently in her mind for the telltale signs of her unease.
Back to top Go down
Leikin
Shanre
Shanre

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:36 pm

(( just want to remind that this would be when she is 4 years old then. ))
Back to top Go down
Isara
Theroshan
Theroshan
Isara

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:41 pm

Leikin wrote:
(( just want to remind that this would be when she is 4 years old then. ))

((I thought this was about Isara becoming a Shanre in the Clan of Secrets? Wouldn't that make her 16?))
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:51 pm

((I had assumed it was Isara going from a theroshan to a shan're at 16. So this is where I wrote it from.))

Daroose watched as the Theroshans emerged and began forming a line in the arena. Daroose stares at each of them for a few seconds to judge who he thinks will succed. Daroose then signaled the theroshan to step forward one at a time and ordering them to fight a shan're of the clan, not to the death but as a duel, to see who was the more competant fighter. He called forward each theroshan one at a time, each getting defeated by the shan're. After three duels, it was Isara's turn, Daroose called her forward but before he intiated the duel he decided to switch the shan're. This was not, as most people thought, beause the previuos shan're had become tired, but because he could see great potential in this next theroshan and so decided to give her a tougher challenge. Daroose signalled the start of the duel, and watch intently as Isara began to fight
Back to top Go down
Leikin
Shanre
Shanre

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:05 pm

(( I thought it was going to be her getting picked by Dorini Daroose to join the secrets clan.. but okay ))
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:32 pm

((Oh yeah. I suppose I cant make her a Shan're yet. But how can you RP a four year old.))
Back to top Go down
Isara
Theroshan
Theroshan
Isara

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:57 pm

Daroose wrote:
Daroose watched as the Theroshans emerged and began forming a line in the arena. Daroose stares at each of them for a few seconds to judge who he thinks will succed. Daroose then signaled the theroshan to step forward one at a time and ordering them to fight a shan're of the clan, not to the death but as a duel, to see who was the more competant fighter. He called forward each theroshan one at a time, each getting defeated by the shan're. After three duels, it was Isara's turn, Daroose called her forward but before he intiated the duel he decided to switch the shan're. This was not, as most people thought, beause the previuos shan're had become tired, but because he could see great potential in this next theroshan and so decided to give her a tougher challenge. Daroose signalled the start of the duel, and watch intently as Isara began to fight

Isara saw three of her competetitors fall one by one, a strange mix of exhilaration and dread burning in her chest from watching the matches. At last, her name was called. She steeled herself and stepped forward, bowing to the Dorini. Isara waited for the fight to begin, but things took a turn for the worse for her. Alarm flashed in her eyes as the Dorini suddenly changed her opponent. She turned towards the new Shan're and took note of him. He was only slightly taller than Isara, but the Shan're more than made up for it with his wide, muscular physique. He was grasping two gleaming scimitars in his large hands. His dark eyes bored into her with menace. Isara's train of thought was swiftly disrupted as the Dorini motioned for the match to begin.

The hulking Shan're darted for Isara much faster than she though possible, and she barely doged a slash of his scimitar by rolling to her right. She quickly bolted upright with a grimace and drew her kukri knives from her belt, raising them ready for an offensive. She lashed forward and struck down with her blades. The Shan're parried with ease, but Isara continued with a flashing barrage of slashes. She managed to drive her opponent backwards, but none of her attacks managed to make contact with cloth or flesh, only metal. Her assault was ended abruptly as the fist of the Shan're struck her square onto her chin, making her recoil violently and stumble back.

Isara fell onto the sand of the arena, blood quickly starting to flow from the corner of her mouth. She laid on her back, stunned and vulnerable. The man walked over to Isara with a victorious sneer and dropped his offhand scimitar, reaching to grab her by her throat. The Shan're hoisted her into the air helplessly. She dropped her kukris and reached for the arm strangling her, struggling to get free. The man let out a laugh, watching with glee as his opponent wriggled in his grasp. His laugh was cut short as Isara spat all the blood in her mouth onto the eyes of the Shan're. He began to shake his head furiously. Isara kicked as hard as she could at the man's chest, finally freeing herself and sending the Shan're bumbling backwards.

She landed in a crouch and quickly found her kukris, shooting after the Shan're like a leopard. Her expression was almost unnaturally calm as she began to slash at the man's legs, opening gashes on his skin. She rapidly swerved upwards to the side of the Shan're and struck at his hand that still held the scimitar. Her kukri came down and sliced the back of his hand, scraping against bone. The scimitar dropped from the Shan're's hand as he screamed in agony. A swift sweep of her leg to the right spot behind the man's feet sent him flying. As the man landed onto his back, Isara was already straddling his chest, her blades crossed on his throat. She stared down at the defeated Shan're with newfound fury, panting and trying to restore her breath. Isara finally wrenched her eyes from him and looked towards the Dorini.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Isara Nefertari   Application: Isara Nefertari Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Isara Nefertari
Page 1 of 1