Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dorini of The Clan of Secrets

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Secrets

Dorini of The Clan of Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Dorini of The Clan of Secrets   Dorini of The Clan of Secrets Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:21 am

(OOC) I am wondering about the position of Dorini of the clan of secrets, and whether it will be decided at a later date or whether I should submit an 'application'. Either way i believe i would be a great choice for the Dorini of the clan of secrets. I am aware that Ravil also wants to be the Dorini. I have lots of experence with roleplaying when I played WoW.

(IC) I am an excellent assassin and would lead the Clan of Secrets to victory in all that we do I am not only an excellent assassin but also a great spy and leader. I have trained to kill since i was a child and in the quest to find my brother and the murderers of my parents i have also adopted the ways of espionage. I will Aid the nation in battle and economy.
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar
Race: Stygian
Clan: Damak

PostSubject: Re: Dorini of The Clan of Secrets   Dorini of The Clan of Secrets Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:51 am

ooc// usually, we wish this to be fun and fair to everybody, naturally there's always one who will feel left out at some point or "not awarded" enoughfor his/her actions troughout the roleplay. My suggestion would be that you talk to the others about who should become the Dorini over secrets. It's a bit few on ppl todo a "vote" about it all.... But i know you guys can come up with something. Anyone may ofc apply for the dorini possition, and it's not a life sentance should you become one... Power changes quick, and even quicker Twisted Evil when you have assassins/rogues around you. How about roleplay it out as soon as aoc is released? Prove yourselfs in action so to say.
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dorini of The Clan of Secrets   Dorini of The Clan of Secrets Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:04 am

Dathanar

I have written this letter as an application to the council of The House of the New Dawn as the Dorini of secrets. I notice that your nation is lacking a leader for your clan of secrets in which I am currently a Theroshan. I have a excellent understanding of stealth and have had the experience of planning and commanding assassinations. I was once part of an assassins guild in Khemi and so have planned missions, taught young assassins to be disciplined killers that follow instructions to the letter,I was a high ranking member of that guild until the day the leader was arrested and the guild disbanded. Not only am i an excellent assassin and trainer but I can also fight and command men on a battlefield.

As Dorini I would keep my clan up to standards, i would also make sure none of my men or women disobeys the laws and traditions of the nation. Also I could find information from all over Hyboria from information on enemy armies to information on an indivdual i cant find this all by laying out a strategic plan of action for all of my men follow.
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet
Name: Dorini Varon Kaldeer of War
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Dorini of The Clan of Secrets   Dorini of The Clan of Secrets Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:13 am

Good application in my eyes but looks like you got competition all up to rashad now

~Dorini Varon Kaldeer of war
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Dorini of The Clan of Secrets   Dorini of The Clan of Secrets Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:07 am

Having read both of your applications now, yours and Ravils I find that Daroose's character seems more suitable as a Dorini, I however would suggest that Ravil be given a high station in the clan of Secrets, such as Balah, (squad leader).
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Thank you   Dorini of The Clan of Secrets Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:53 pm

Thank you
and i would be more than happy for Ravil to be my Balah
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

PostSubject: Re: Dorini of The Clan of Secrets   Dorini of The Clan of Secrets Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:53 pm

Hey, well done to Daroose, i think the rank of Balah would be great for Ravil, as he is good with teaching small groups. Just need the approval from Daroose now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorini of The Clan of Secrets   Dorini of The Clan of Secrets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorini of The Clan of Secrets
Page 1 of 1