Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Concerns from the early days

Go down 
+5
Ravil
Daroose
Zahra
Khalid
Rashad
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet
Name: Artemis Guevarna
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Balance

Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:42 pm

Orm looks at the paper and pencil Right away Kaldeer. Orm bows low giving a nod singularly too the Dathanar, It was a good sight to see the leader willing to shed blood rather than hide behind his men. Quickly turning he jogged back down the halls as his feet echoed into silence
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet
Name: Dorini Varon Kaldeer of War

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:00 am

Varon sits at his seat Now we can start, I have asked the Dathanar to call this meeting before we go into this battle. Now from what i hear from Daroose the village had no where close to 300 people last night.I have no idea what happened to provoke this reinforcement. So as the numbers have changed this is going to be harder than believed. Therefore we need a battle plan and i needed all here to draw one up. After Orm has returned with the layout and true numbers i need to know How many men each clan has ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:51 am

Well I still haven't picked any Danano so that would be a simple answer for me. He gives a soft chuckle. But I will be happy to fight wherever you see fit, Dorini of Balance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Clan: Dyma

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:31 pm

Ravil sits up a little and places his two hands flat on the table, "What is I hear, what has provoked them to reinforce their city?" Sits and thinks for a few seconds, "Did some foolish scouts attack when they shouldn't have?"
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:02 pm

Orm walked briskly down the corridor once more towards the door, pushing it open he walked in strides towards the table where they were sitting. Its not much, And the scouts pen-manship leaves alot to be desired.. But its clear that they've formed a classic defence, Outter wall.. Only wooden - Same goes for the gate. Buildings within the walls are vunurable to firearrows.. The terrain make assault from behind by anything other than foot impossiable though perhaps the height could be used to the archers advantage? Im afraid thats all we know.. Orm says as he places the near empty map onto the table and backs away arms crossed over his chest lightly clad in a miss-match of leather and mail and triblistic warpaint didnt quite suit the audience of the chamber but still he stood his ground awaiting the next command.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:09 pm

"Very good Orm, It is for Dorini Kaldeer to finalise the plans, Oh and please tell my men and women to do what they can to feed and prepare the soldiers." Said Ravil to Orm, pleased with what he has done.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:30 pm

Rashad turned his eyes to Orm, raising his hand he waved towards the man, gesturing for him to come over.
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar
Clan: Damak

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Unaffected by any chatter or loud voices, Khalid simply sits staring straight forward. Few moments pass as Khalid silently mumbles something to himself and people could honestly swore that they heard snoring from underneath his hood.
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm

Seeing Rashad, Orm stepped over too the Dathanar Yes my Dathanar?
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:49 pm

He leans up a bit to whisper in Orm's ears. I wanted to say, well done. I've seen you lead the laborers and I am impressed with your hard work, you surely are one of those who will lead our people to greatness. I shall recommend that your Dorini appoints you to Balah.
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:57 pm

Orm allows himself to smile. I am honored by your words. Bowing his head I, and will lead them in your name Dathanar and for the saftey of Kathia's inhabitance weither the Dorini thinks me worth or not. Orm stand upright, placing his fist on chest in salute If nothing more is needed of me I shall see that the final preperations are made, Until the battle. Orm turns and strides out of the room, Battle axe in hand ready.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:00 pm

Nods to himself and turns his eyes to Varon. Are we about ready?
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:17 pm

Varon picks up the map on the table.Orm, Make sure the men are ready for battle. Varon nods at Orm as he leaves the room Then speaks just before he is out of ear shot. You did well Orm Varon looks at the map. We will place the rangers here on the hill as Orm said. Give them five fire arrows each. Then we will line up the foot soldiers to the south at the gate. Keep the heals safe behind them and the magic wielders behind them still. Three Armored Rhinos should be able to break the south walls and gate as they are only wood. Varon looks around to see if everyone is still listening That’s how we will layout the troops. Give them five volleys of Fire arrows and get the place burning like hell itself. Then send the armored Rhinos into the south wall. That should give enough room for the soldiers to advance. These people are Cimmerians they will run at us the first chance they get. If we can hold them at the break in the wall there numbers will mean nothing. Once there moral and number is down we move in and finish the rest. As this is going on the Rangers will cover us from the north on the hill. You are welcome to help out any place you want, Just stay close. I will be standing with the footmen, and giving orders from there. Anyone see problems with this?
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:30 pm

Shakes his head. No, it sounds good. But Khalid will at least stay home for this one, he's deserved to rest today.
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:41 pm

Daroose simply says Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Ravil speaks up, "Good....very good, however I see a problem, my men and women.....I have been training them for situations like this, half of them have been trained to fight along side your men Varon, the other half shall be healing. I hope you can include them into your very nice battle plan Dorini Kaldeer." Nods at Varon then sits back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:07 pm

Varon turns to RavilThats fits well. They will help the Healers and Footmen... Now lets get moving. I want a dawn attack... we stike when they are sleeping. Varon picks up his bow and walks out before turning to say. Ready yourselfs and men for battle. Meet in the square in thirty minutes, Then we march Varon walks out the door
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:30 pm

"Great to hear Varon" Says Ravil has he get out of his chair, bowing to Rashad, he leaves the room and makes his way onto the city square, shouting loudly. "People of Dyma, gather around please, I have some things to say!"
A number of people begin to follow Ravil to a quiet part of the city....
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:50 pm

Rashad stands up, slinging his scabbard over his back again he nods to the remaining in the room before following Varon out of the door with quick steps, A word with you, if you will. He says and continues down the corridor, apparently wanting to speak with his Dorini alone.
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:51 pm

As you wish Dathanar Varon follows rashad
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:56 pm

Stops a few steps further down the corridor. What heritage they have carry no significance, you of all should know not to use such an argument as that they are Cimmerian to why we would win over them. Equality is part of the path of balance, I shall not hear such words from you again as a Dorini of my House. He says in a voice that is much too calm before he continues down the corridor, obviously considering the matter closed with his words.
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:03 pm

Varon Bows As you wish my Dathanar
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:31 pm

Two hundered men gathered round in thier set regiments taking his own place in the corner of the first group, Orm watched the Dorini gather infront of the men, Orm was tired of waiting. He wanted to fight - what he was truely good at. You watch.. He said nudging the man next too him I'll have the first killl. He said with a determined grin.
Back to top Go down
Anamara
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anamara

Character sheet
Name: Anamara Anok'Tsuten

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:23 am

Anamara leans against the wall of her appointed house, looking at all the comotion of gathering troups. She shakes her head at all the show of bravado. Her eyes dart left and right, trying to find out where her Dorini is, and where the rest of her Clan is in all this.
Now where's the old goat, and why hasn't anyone informed me of what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:46 pm

Khalid still sits in the meetingroom, snoring out loudly. Apparently people perhaps stoped caring about the old man, perhaps they forgot? No matter... he's snoring anyway and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerns from the early days   Concerns from the early days - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concerns from the early days
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next