Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Examining the guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Race: Stygian
Clan: Lore

Examining the guild Empty
PostSubject: Examining the guild   Examining the guild Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:10 pm

Greetings all!
I am looking for a guild and registered on your forum to check things out. My character-in-planning will be a stygian necromancer with a history of abuse as a child. She might have fled into a splinter group like the House through her low self-image (breaking with convention), or being drawn to the organization through her distrust of society, search for lore or for protection.

My motivation for this character is to explore the mind of a person who is deeply scarred, but still clings on to life both craving appreciation and to be feared (mistaking fear for respect). My character is rather complex, and overcompensates for her lack of control as a child - she is essentially a rather twisted individual who deeply fears she will be revealed as the fake she think she is. As such she is submissive to people who dominate her, and cruel to people she can intimidate herself. She is also rather childish, acting on impulse and is prone to flattery, especially considering her learning and intelligence.
Eventually she will be portrayed as old and burnt out, but I haven't decided yet, and it also depends on how and if age works in character customization.

Me as a player is into opportunities for good roleplaying. I am mature, humorous and helpful and when I learned a game I love to aid new players. I am a loyal and friendly player who doesn’t get upset by a game – it’s all for fun. I don’t use ventrilo or any other voice system.

Sincerely
Lapis
(Oxidus on the AoC forums)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the player:

Location: Sweden, GMT+1. Hence I get away with archaic, mispelled english and bad language (really? I didn't knew that word was so rude!)

Playstyle: Probably RP-PvP, undecided on craft, gemcutter perhaps.

MMO games I've played: Anarchy Online, WoW

What kind of guild I am looking for:
I am looking for an english speaking EU-server guild with mature players, good friends, good RP, lore and backstory, preferably a guild with a dark theme.

Bartle score
Achiever 13.33%, Explorer 73.33%, Killer 40.00%, Socializer 73.33%
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Examining the guild   Examining the guild Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:38 pm

Hi Oxidus,

I replied to your PM on the age of Conan forums and as I said there I don't see why there'd be any problems. If you have any specific questions always feel free to ask, otherwise I hope to see your application on our application board in the near future Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar
Clan: Damak

PostSubject: Re: Examining the guild   Examining the guild Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:50 pm

Agreed, would love to have you aboard even mate. Good to see some one with a good and proper introduction. Feel free to ask basicly anything mate, and we'll give you a poke shortly Smile
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Clan: Lore

PostSubject: Re: Examining the guild   Examining the guild Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:51 am

I made an application, although I really haven't made the backstory properly - it's all rather sketchy. It would be nice to weave it together with another playersbackground, inventing some relations (for better or worse) pregame!

I must confess that I am courting two other guilds, but I think yours is the one I'd prefer - you are not 400 starting members (where you drown in new names), and you seem to have a good RP philosophy!

Lapis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Examining the guild   Examining the guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Examining the guild
Page 1 of 1