Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nabonidus from Tarantia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nabonidus
Banthalos
Banthalos

Nabonidus from Tarantia Empty
PostSubject: Nabonidus from Tarantia   Nabonidus from Tarantia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:29 am

1) Nabonidus from Tarantia
2) Aquilonian
3) Somewhat around 30 years old.
4) From my conversation with Leikin i belive clan Balance is the right choice for me as i really enjoy playing soldiers or warriors of all sorts. Honor - Duty - Loyalty.
5) Nabonidus is man in his prime. Tall and muscled. Short trimmed curly black hair and beard, blue eyes and fair skin. His body is covered with scars from hundreds of wounds (no, AoC does not have scar option like this) and his arms are decoratd with "Serve and protect" tattoo of Aquilonian guard. There is a still sore mace wound on his right cheek. His face is that of man to be trusted, from his movement you can read long experience as a guardsman or bodyguard. He is usally seen clad in armor and armed with a sword. To see him without arms is to have him either under lock or to be his closest friend (althrough he still remains paranoid Smile ).
6) Hm, this is gonna be interesting, because at the moment i have no story for Nabonidus finished. In our debate in Old Tarantia Inn with Leikin i was acting like a man with amnesia caused by terrible head wound from a pictish mace. I was playing WoW on a RP server for a while (60 levels after datadisc) and was member of relatively similar guild called Arms of Phoenix. There will be large post of my character history on the forum within a week or so. (promise Smile ) this can also make good in game RP event of me getting my mind healed by other guildie and than telling the story on a forum where it will be coherent and corrected unlike my baaad english and writing in game.
7) Well because he does not remember who he is at the moment he looks for a place to provide him with inner stability and something to do. like i wrote to Shadoloo last nite im making my journey to Kathia today starting in Conarch Village. So i hope someone will be in the Keep Smile
8 ) Hm althrough i have been invited to the guild already i felt like making a proper application too.
Back to top Go down
Shadoloo Tan
Dorini of Balance
Dorini of Balance
Shadoloo Tan

Character sheet
Name: Shadoloo Tan
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Nabonidus from Tarantia   Nabonidus from Tarantia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:36 pm

((Hello, It would be good to see a background story for your character Smile Your RP will be done in game as opposed to here on the forum. Good choice of clan, look forward to seeing you in game, welcome aboard))
Back to top Go down
Nabonidus
Banthalos
Banthalos

PostSubject: Re: Nabonidus from Tarantia   Nabonidus from Tarantia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:57 pm

(( Can do, but it will be really long story which i must prepare anyway so i will not be thinking it out of air during the event, atm i have some basic plot lines for it so it should be done by weekend. The problem is that both my friday evening and saturday evening are already filled with PNP roleplaying games of Warhammer roleplay and Dark Heresy respectively - Playing fanatical priest of Sigmar in the first one and Sanctioned fanatical Psyker in the second. I will let you know OOC in game when the story will be ready, so please until it will be consider Nabonidus still amnesiac. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nabonidus from Tarantia   Nabonidus from Tarantia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nabonidus from Tarantia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: