Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild announcement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anamara
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anamara

Character sheet
Name: Anamara Anok'Tsuten
Race: Stygian
Clan: Damak

Guild announcement Empty
PostSubject: Guild announcement   Guild announcement Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:03 pm

I found this nifty little script that can be used as a recruiting message.

Open a txt file and insert

/ch ooc
<a href="text://<font color='blue'>House of the New Dawn Guild Info:<br><br>Web site:</font><br>www.hotnd.tk<br><br><font color='blue'>Guild Status:</font><br>Recruiting: YES <br>Server: Aquilonia<br>Guild City: Keep, Tradepost<br>Teamspeak or Ventrilo: No<br><br><font color='blue'>Guild Master:</font><br>Rashad<br><br><font color='blue'>Guild Officers:</font><br>Jherica<br>Junia<br>Kahlid<br><br><font color=’blue’>Guild Information:</font><br> An easy going rp guild with it's own religion and a rich history.<br><br><br><br>- Send a Tell or Visit the Website!">Guild - House of the New Dawn</a>

Save the file in your script directory of AoC.

Change the file's name by removing the txt extension (you can leave it, but then you'll have to type the name includingthe .txt to run it).

If you called it recruit.txt for instance, you can now do /recruit.txt in the chat input, and it will put a message with link in the ooc channel. Clicking the link will open a window with the information.

(ps I haven't tried it yet, I'll do that this evening, but I've seen other guilds use it while I was on Tortage)
Back to top Go down
Shadoloo Tan
Dorini of Balance
Dorini of Balance
Shadoloo Tan

Character sheet
Name: Shadoloo Tan
Clan: Balance

Guild announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild announcement   Guild announcement Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:26 pm

Yes i also searched for how to do this, and for more information on these kind of scripts check out this post on the official AoC forum:

http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=28759&highlight=guild+scripts
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Clan: Balance

Guild announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild announcement   Guild announcement Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:09 pm

Thank goodness, I was worried I'd never get to know how to do those things, people I've asked after they post them never wants to tell! Very helpful, thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Sponsored content

Guild announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild announcement   Guild announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild announcement
Page 1 of 1