Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Proposition from Dyma

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

A Proposition  from Dyma Empty
PostSubject: A Proposition from Dyma   A Proposition  from Dyma Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:14 pm

Earlier in the day Ravil had sent a message to Ravenna asking her to meet him at a chosen time in the Temple of the Siblings....

Ravil sits in the Dyma side of the temple, behind a desk, waiting for Ravenna Perennial to join him there.
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet
Name: Ravenna Perennial

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition from Dyma   A Proposition  from Dyma Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:56 pm

((Will this conflict my current thread? ^^))

Ravenna got the message early as well this dim morning. Not dim because it was suppose to be a bad early day, no, something inside her said that the meeting would be interesting and perhaps have a bitter end.
Whilst walking down the dirt road, like she use to do, she noticed that there was more people outside than ordinary.
As she slowly came closer the Dyma side of the towers, she opened the door and a crack could be here. It was quiet dark in there, so she couldn't be sure if Ravil, the man who sought her was there. She trampled in, making sounds as her feet met the wooden floor.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition from Dyma   A Proposition  from Dyma Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:21 pm

((no no, it can be a completely different day.))

Ravil lights some candles on the desk and begins talking as Ravenna takes a seat in font of him. "Thank you for coming, now, we both know the situation concerning yourself and Dyma. So before you leave, I would like to offer you the post of Danano of Dyma, possibly the least religious rank you could have here. I completely understand if you were to decline the offer, I would be a big loss the the clan but I understand if you do wish to move." Ravil sits back in his chair, waiting for an answer, hoping she accepts.
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition from Dyma   A Proposition  from Dyma Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:29 pm

((can i just say, if shes a danano of dyma, she still has to complete missions for you and be in the clan of dyma, so although it may be less religious its still religious. Infact I dont see how its less religious))
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition from Dyma   A Proposition  from Dyma Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:31 pm

Ravenna tilted her head some, looking a him with queer eyes. Voice being low and somewhat frosty as always." Danano you say?" It took a while for her to grasp what that term due to the lack of information she had gotten. Yet, she remembered it after a few seconds and spoke while bowing some, which she forgot. "Could you please elaborate? Why my?" A surprised tone in her voice now.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition from Dyma   A Proposition  from Dyma Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:35 pm

"Of course, I believe you would be suitable for the rank, you are obviously a very strong woman and from what I have seen you long for something to protect, with this rank you would be protecting the Dathanar. Then you will have a nice group of people to come back to once you have completed your tasks." Explains Ravil, crossing his arms, looking at Ravenna, wondering if she understands what he asks from her.
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition from Dyma   A Proposition  from Dyma Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:38 pm

((Ooorr you just dont want to lose a member of your clan.))
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition from Dyma   A Proposition  from Dyma Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:40 pm

She nodded as she understood what he meant. Yet, question remained. "As far As I know, don't you pray to a God?" She quirted a brow. "So, how could I be granted a rank without a virtue for your God? But, if this means, I don't have to...I would be honoured great Dorini." She bowed again, though, she required some more explanation. "Would I protect you as well?"
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition from Dyma   A Proposition  from Dyma Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:56 pm

Thinking for a while Ravil sits up, looks at Ravenna.."Well of course we prayer to the siblings, but in your case, I think I shall make an exception, despite you not joining in prayers, you are always welcome in the temple. As for who you protect, the Dathanar only, you and the other Danano's are his closest Bodyguards, you will give your life for him if that is what is asked. It is a big responsibility Ravenna, one I hope you shall take up.
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition from Dyma   A Proposition  from Dyma Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:15 pm

This was big. This was profound. She hasn't been here that long. Yet, somehow she mad an impact so big that she was offered this rank. A prestigious role in a guild ever so divided.
She gazed back at her origins. When she was little, violated and being tough that the future had nothing but endless malice at hand.
Head lowered, thinking of it. How could she sacrifice her life for someone she didn't knew? Well, this was different. The Dathanar was a man of power, dedication, grace and virtue for his house. He was in from the beginning, paid in blood and soul to do something he believed in.

"I have walked way to many miles to be rendered useless in this final hour of retribution." She went down on her knee. "I have arisen from the abyss of self-contempt, I have ascended from a putrid heart. I have come to spread my devastation to all who have sought to seek harm upon Dathanar. I am here to serve." She closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition from Dyma   A Proposition  from Dyma Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:40 pm

I am pleased you have accepted Ravenna, however acceptance is still needed from the Dathanar, will you follow me to his office, said Ravil, getting up from his chair, he held out a hand to help her to her feet.

Last edited by Ravil on Fri May 16, 2008 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition from Dyma   A Proposition  from Dyma Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:26 pm

She nodded and bowed her head some. "Certainly Dorini." she replied simply letting him help her out. It made her feel week, crocked and submissive. Like before, it's he first thing for everything.

((Getting sloppy with the colours? Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition from Dyma   A Proposition  from Dyma Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:39 pm

Ravil begins the short to the office of the Dathanar, always making sure Ravenna was walking behind, they got to the door, Ravil knocked on the door twice, with hard knocks, too make sure he would hear.

((Yep, forgot colours that time.))
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition from Dyma   A Proposition  from Dyma Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:33 am

((im sorry but I dont understand. How can she be in the clan of dyma but be unreligous, it just doesnt make sense. Also shes still a theroshan, and dorinis are not supposed to know the names of the theroshan and are therefore supposed to call them by their rank. Im quite happy for Perennial to be a danano I just dont understand why she is still in the clan of dyma.))
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition from Dyma   A Proposition  from Dyma Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:08 am

Slammed his writing brush into the table as he was again being disturbed without prior notice, the sleek black elegant wood broke against his palm, and he stood up, taking a few quick breaths before walking over to the door and nearly ripping it open. What is it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition from Dyma   A Proposition  from Dyma Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:21 pm

Was really in her own world when they stared to walk against his office. Without prior notice the door slammed open and he roared about. Eyes looking confused as the looked at Ravils back and the master.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition from Dyma   A Proposition  from Dyma Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:15 pm

Shocked by the anger of the Dathanar, Ravil took a small step backwards, saying, "Forgive me Dathanar, perhaps this was a bad time to request a talk with you, but I am here to ask you if you for your acceptance of something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition from Dyma   A Proposition  from Dyma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Proposition from Dyma
Page 1 of 1