Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aplication: Nakuza

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nakuza
Theroshan
Theroshan
Nakuza

Aplication: Nakuza Empty
PostSubject: Aplication: Nakuza   Aplication: Nakuza Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:55 pm

Character Name:
Nakuza

Character Race:
Aquilonian

Character Age:
Uknown, thought to be around 20

Clan:
Clan of Siblings

Class:
Conqueror

Character description:

i would like to see how i can customize my character,before i right a description, if thats ok.

Character background:
Unknown of whom his parents were, a young boy was found by a platoon of traveling warriors, he was assumed to be around 8 although it was unknown as he did not speak. Who, before setting out on a mission, took the child back to the barracks where he was trained. He left the young boy in the hands of his mentor, an ex general now training young warriors, who named him Nakuza, meaning Silent, as he did not speak. Nakuza spent his days with this man being brought up as though he were his child, taught to fight from a young age, he never had any friends as he was only taught to fight and not to love, his only frien and only family was ex general Cartonyx. he was also taught the native language, which he did not knonw before. Once his training was complete, Cartonyx took him out on a training excercise which involved eliminating a small group of bandits, oblivious to them, the bandits had been tipped off about the attack and employed some extra help. Cartonyx was slain by a archer which was waiting in a tree, at this moment the adrenalin kicked in, and Nabuza fled form the scene. As he fled a well aimed shot burrowed deep into his shoulder. He staggered bleeding, in severe pain, for several hours, until he stumpled upon a city which he did not recognise. it was Kathia, he collapsed ten meters or so from the great gates of kathia..

((i will roleplay in from here if you like my back story, and not leave me there to die.))

((i would like to join the house of new dawn, as i have been searching for a good rppvp guild for some time, and this guild appeals to my style of play.))
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet
Name: Ravenna Perennial
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

PostSubject: Re: Aplication: Nakuza   Aplication: Nakuza Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:00 pm

((Pretty nice application. Let's see what will happen))
Back to top Go down
Leikin
Shanre
Shanre

PostSubject: Re: Aplication: Nakuza   Aplication: Nakuza Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:05 pm

Leikin narrowed her eyes as she looked down on the new arrival from the wall, riaisng a hand to calm the archers as she saw that the person was wounded. Get a healer down there. She turned to yell down to the gate personell. Get a healer outside! Someone is dying!
Back to top Go down
Nakuza
Theroshan
Theroshan
Nakuza

PostSubject: Re: Aplication: Nakuza   Aplication: Nakuza Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:34 pm

He looks up with desperation to see a figure beckoning at him from the top of a wall, and mouths the words thank you.
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet
Name: Artemis Guevarna
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Aplication: Nakuza   Aplication: Nakuza Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:48 pm

Orm steps out first as the gates open peering round causiously soon followed by the clerics egar to heal the wounded stranger. We'll see to his wounds inside! I want the gates closed again as soon as possiable! Pulling the man up roughly dragging his feet along the floor as the gates close behind him. Laying the man down with some measure of care on a bundle of hay he stepped back hammer in hand allowing the clerics to begin their work, throwing Leikin a puzzled look. A short while passed Who are you stranger? Orm asked. Hoping him well enough to speak.
Back to top Go down
Nakuza
Theroshan
Theroshan
Nakuza

PostSubject: Re: Aplication: Nakuza   Aplication: Nakuza Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:00 am

He summons his strength and replies, Nakuzu.. he looks around curiously, and asses his surroundings
Back to top Go down
Archenthorpe
Theroshan
Theroshan
Archenthorpe

PostSubject: Re: Aplication: Nakuza   Aplication: Nakuza Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:08 am

Arrr, another new arrival, where has this weary traveller come from? Achenthorpe neals down beside the wounded warrior and examines the now closing wound where the arrow used to be, he picks the blackend arrow up "vanir arrows, brothers! to arms, we must track these bandits down before they cause any more damage to our fair citie" Archenthorpe stood up, glanced round to see dorini jherica appear at the wall, and took off into the night followed by a group of new shan-re recruits.
Back to top Go down
Nakuza
Theroshan
Theroshan
Nakuza

PostSubject: Re: Aplication: Nakuza   Aplication: Nakuza Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:22 am

With his wound almost completely healed, Nakuza stands up and looks around the wonderous city that he is in. 'I have nothing, i wish for a new start,' he exclaims.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplication: Nakuza   Aplication: Nakuza Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplication: Nakuza
Page 1 of 1