Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A culinary discussion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet
Name: Ravenna Perennial
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

A culinary discussion. Empty
PostSubject: A culinary discussion.   A culinary discussion. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:11 pm

Ravenna was eating her first small dinner, alone. Outside she was sitting at the small wooden stairs, glancing on her new home. While eating she couldn't help but feel the urge to have someone to talk to. To get some insight in what this place was. Why the different clans and just how people felt about this.
A late dinner it was. The sands of time have almost passed the twilight. Almost nocturnal she was. She felt more at home when the moonlit trees and pathways guided her. Like before, the nights was her safe place where no one could hurt her as a child.
Different times now. Whoever soughed harm upon her, she would grind their bones and spread it on the ocean. But, something was missing. She needed something to protect, yes, that's it. A purpose, a goal was needed to get this weary soul a frame.
Thoughts passed and thoughts came while eating.

Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly

PostSubject: Re: A culinary discussion.   A culinary discussion. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:06 pm

A hooded man turns the corner, peacefully walking along the stone path which formed the city of Kathia, head held high enough to see the starts shine brightly in the night time sky, he noticed Ravenna sitting on some small staires, walking over to her, Ravil pulled off his hood and said smiling, Ravenna, there you are..sitting down on the step next to her now, So how has you first day in Kathia been?
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A culinary discussion.   A culinary discussion. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:13 pm

Still holding the cooked fish, eating some just to put it down on her plate. Barley eating anything of it. Head turned just to see a mystery figure appear from the shade. Hood off, a familiar face. A small smile was shown, just to see it go away. Emotion of joy was seldom shown upon her face. A small bow was shown as well.
I...I don't know. My head is like a bedlam. Thoughts running wild. I feel welcomed but I don't feel at home...yet.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly

PostSubject: Re: A culinary discussion.   A culinary discussion. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:23 pm

I am pleased you feel welcome Ravenna, you won't feel at home straight away, it takes time. Met anyone else today? Or just me and the Dathanar, spoke Ravil, pulling a flash of fresh water from his robe and offering it to her.
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A culinary discussion.   A culinary discussion. Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:47 am

Ravenna accepted the simple offer and drank the lush of water wish flew down her desert throat. As the water filled her with crystal minerales she arose in stature. Thank you, I needed that. And for your question, elder. She gave a simple bow. No, not really. People seem to be passing by. Hearing idioglossia everywhere. So, I am ever so lost...I am sorry. Gaze sunk down to watch the pebbles which rolled about as she drew circles with her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A culinary discussion.   A culinary discussion. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A culinary discussion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In Character :: Kathia-
Jump to: