Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Josh Missherd

Go down 
+5
Alberich
Sedrian
Lapis
Thorak
Saze
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Saze
Theroshan
Theroshan
Saze

Character sheet
Name: Saze
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Balance

Josh Missherd Empty
PostSubject: Josh Missherd   Josh Missherd Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:00 pm

Name : Saze Missherd
Race : Cimmerian
Clan : Balance

Description : Saze is a tall male of 6ft , very strong build powerful , brown hazel eyes , short brown messy hair that covers most of his ears, quite a tanned skin tone, fights with a bow but also carrys a short dagger just incase the bow don’t do the job, scars along the left side of his face showing that his up bringing hasnt been a very plesant one that his life has evolved around danger and killing is all he knows best,Saze is very quick on his feet sharp reflexes always ready to battle and defend his fellow friends.

Background : He Grew up in a rough village where fighting was the main priority, until the village was under attack by the Bandit tribe all they seeked was kills, kidnapping young children to create vicious killing machines brainwash there minds into thinking all that matters is war and Saze was not captured and escape he had to take care of himself from then, Saze started to improve his skills as a ranger to get back at the tribe and wanted to take after his father which was a famous ranger in the village. Unable to prove too his father his worth Saze now seeks his fortunes elsewhere. Though Saze does not talk much after the attack on his village he still shows no mercy when it comes to battle, Not one for the flash moves or show-boasting preferring the fast, silent kill.

7) Your characters reason to want to join
He's been moving around for to long and now have come to a hault and he wants somewere secure and safe to live, a place were everyone is treated equally believing in the same ideals. All working towards a common goal.
After being refused by many others and nowere to go he has turnt to The House Of The New Dawn hoping to be accepted into a safer enviroment.

Last edited by Josh on Thu May 08, 2008 2:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thorak
Theroshan
Theroshan
Thorak

Josh Missherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Missherd   Josh Missherd Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:18 pm

I think that your background is rather exciting. I can actualy picture what you are talking about in my head.
Look foward to playing with you!
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Race: Stygian
Clan: Lore

Josh Missherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Missherd   Josh Missherd Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:39 pm

Much better!

But you need to improve the english - to write
wrote:
Grow up in a rough village were fighting was the main priority, until the village was under attack by the Bandit tribe all they seek is killing and deaths taking young children to create vicious killing machines brainwash there minds into thinking all that matters is war and Saze was not captured and escape he had to take care of himself from then, Saze started to improve his skills as a ranger to get back at the tribe and wanted to take after his father which was a famous ranger in the village.
in ONE SENTENCE makes it impossible to understand without thinking really hard, at least for me as a swedish person.

sincerely
Lapis
Back to top Go down
Sedrian
Theroshan
Theroshan
Sedrian

Character sheet
Name: Sedrian Araveromon
Race: Nemedian

Josh Missherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Missherd   Josh Missherd Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:44 pm

Lapis wrote:
Much better!

But you need to improve the english - to write
wrote:
Grow up in a rough village were fighting was the main priority, until the village was under attack by the Bandit tribe all they seek is killing and deaths taking young children to create vicious killing machines brainwash there minds into thinking all that matters is war and Saze was not captured and escape he had to take care of himself from then, Saze started to improve his skills as a ranger to get back at the tribe and wanted to take after his father which was a famous ranger in the village.
in ONE SENTENCE makes it impossible to understand without thinking really hard, at least for me as a swedish person.

sincerely
Lapis

Admittedly even i had a hard time understanding where alot of it was going, and im english.
Back to top Go down
Saze
Theroshan
Theroshan
Saze

Character sheet

Josh Missherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Missherd   Josh Missherd Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:45 pm

Ok fair enough will do thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Alberich
Theroshan
Theroshan
Alberich

Character sheet
Name: Alberich
Race: Aesir
Clan: Nature

Josh Missherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Missherd   Josh Missherd Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:57 pm

Yes, much better than your last attempt.

Good luck with your application. Smile
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet
Name: Dorini Varon Kaldeer of War

Josh Missherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Missherd   Josh Missherd Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:22 pm

Maybe not writen in best english. But the content is there and the story works . Much better than the last one. I hope you get in. Good luck with your application
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi

Josh Missherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Missherd   Josh Missherd Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:23 pm

I don't know so much about the brainwashing but I've heard other stories of pirates kidnapping young children and then raising them as swashbucklers, making them very loyal to their captain and indeed quite merciless so that works. Personally I think this story would be alot more interesting if your character was actually captured by the tribe or group, and then their leader was killed, maybe a muteny and he escaped from there. Then lost being with a close knit group of people and possibly the command of superiors and thats why he seeks to join the New Dawn. That's just what came to me when I read it.

You don't have to change your backgund if you don't want to. I'll accept it.
I'm also changing your forum username to saze.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet
Name: Haseo
Clan: Damak

Josh Missherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Missherd   Josh Missherd Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:38 pm

I like the name Saze

Haseo Out
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar
Clan: Damak

Josh Missherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Missherd   Josh Missherd Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:07 pm

Welcome to the gang Saze-
Back to top Go down
Saze
Theroshan
Theroshan
Saze

Character sheet

Josh Missherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Missherd   Josh Missherd Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:38 pm

Thanks happy im in now, leaves me to relax and get to know the guild and the game itself Smile

Saze
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Josh Missherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Missherd   Josh Missherd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Josh Missherd
Page 1 of 1