Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Age of Conan around the corner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atherius
Theroshan
Theroshan
Atherius

Character sheet
Name: Atherius Delaan
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Balance

Age of Conan around the corner Empty
PostSubject: Age of Conan around the corner   Age of Conan around the corner Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:02 pm

We have now entered the month in which Age of Conan will be released. Most of us know what classes we will play, what professions we will pick and we got a fair idea of how our character will develop.

So here comes the question. Some of you (not me) are probably on the open-Beta?

If so, what are your experiences so far? Does it meet with expectations? Does the classes function as you imagined? How is the world itself?

And can someone move this topic into the Age of Conan discussion? I mistakenly posted it in the General discussion...
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian

PostSubject: Re: Age of Conan around the corner   Age of Conan around the corner Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:53 pm

My dissapointment sofar is that the character creation dosen't seem to be what it promised to be. No age slider is the biggest issue.

Otherwise it's fine, except you don't seem to be able to sit down on chairs, etc. and no /me emotes only standard ones so looks like we'll be using *emotes* until they realise how fucked up it is not to put such a standard thing in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

PostSubject: Re: Age of Conan around the corner   Age of Conan around the corner Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:58 pm

so no /e emotes! They wouldn't leave that out, maybe just not in the beta.

As for the age slider, I'm sure its possible from what I have heard to make your character look old with what there is.

For the sitting on chairs, they should have that Sad

Thanks for the info Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian

PostSubject: Re: Age of Conan around the corner   Age of Conan around the corner Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:01 am

Yeah you have 5 preset faces for every race/gender but take cimmerians for example, there you have 2 old faces and 3 that are different versions of kierra knighley (uh that chick from the King arthur movie) and then 2 kind of retarded/slow looking ones. You really can't do much with that, especially since the sliders only do minimalistic changes. Also only 5 different hair colours to pick from, boo gief spectrum. And I read that there was going to be an age slider so I'm really dissapointed about that. You really can't make anyone that looks to be younger than 30.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

PostSubject: Re: Age of Conan around the corner   Age of Conan around the corner Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:43 pm

Well we all coped with WoWs customisation, and this can only be better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age of Conan around the corner   Age of Conan around the corner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Age of Conan around the corner
Page 1 of 1