Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kathia's Birth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet
Name: Artemis Guevarna
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Balance

Kathia's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Kathia's Birth   Kathia's Birth Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:40 pm

Push! Orm roared as the heavy oak scaffolding inched its way upright as had been done a hundered times already across the slowly forming city. Once the beams were sercure and ropes attached Orm watched as the men gave an exausted cheer, They had been working solidly for days in the summer heat and still remained in good spirits, Even Orm had to smile with a sence of pride as he looked over what he and many others had done. There's no time for slacking. The walls and living quaters needs to be finished and theres still plenty too do after that! Refesh yourselfs and down too the wall.. Theres a broken wagon of bricks each with our names on it! Wiping the sweat from his brow Orm glanced up towards the castle before setting off towards the other workers.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Clan: Dyma

Kathia's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathia's Birth   Kathia's Birth Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:46 pm

Ravil stood strongly on a pile of what seemed to be broken pieces of wood and old bricks. His eyes searched the dusty ground in front of him, He could see Orm and the other workers rising some more scaffolding, then cheering to themselves, clearly proud of the work they had done. A loud voice came from Orm, telling his men to refresh themselves. Ravil twisted round to face a group of young men and woman, one small man was covered in a grey coloured water from where a spell had gone wrong. Laughing a little to himself, Ravil called out to the group, “The workers behind me are in need of a little food and water, remember what I have taught you all.”

With those words the priests in training began conjuring some food and water, some of them making mistakes as a woman covered herself in the same grey water as the man nearby. “You are all the future of Kathia, some of you will learn quickly, others, well….it may take some time” Shouted Ravil, he peered at the two people with grey water down them as he finished his sentence. “Now go, help our workers out”. With those words, the fresh faced group walked off into the dusty grounds of where the great city of Kathia will one day stand strong.
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

Kathia's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathia's Birth   Kathia's Birth Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:59 pm

Come to get your hands dirty in? Orm called too the mages approaching with a smirk, Soon noticing the water and food they carried. Men, The mages have been kind enough to bring us food.. and.. Suddenly noticing the woman drenched in water Well i must say you have been most generous! This why you choose the attractive ones for your classes Ravil? Bringing a laugh from the workers as they began to feed. What news have you heard from the castle and surrounding areas? Its been too quiet for these lands which usually means i'll be needing my axe.. Orm said addressing Ravil directly as he poured a jug of water over his head
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

Kathia's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathia's Birth   Kathia's Birth Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:22 pm

Stepping down from the pile of broken wood and bricks, Ravil began walking over to where Orm was stood, “I pick my people for what they can do, not for what the look like” smiling at Orm as he spoke.
“As for news from the castle, well, I have none, my group and I have been out training in the forest and I have had no time to visit the keep.” Explained Ravil.
Beginning to walk away, Ravil quickly span around and spoke out “Oh, by the way friend, just say if you need any help with the construction, we don't just conjure food and water.” With these words he cast a large purple bolt at a large rock which blew up into hundreds of small pieces. “The people of the Clan of Dyma have other uses as well,” said Ravil smiling, clearly proud to lead the clan of Dyma
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

Kathia's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathia's Birth   Kathia's Birth Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:40 pm

Orm watches the fragments of the stone scatter around him, nodding seemingly impressed I dont suppose you can conjour a new counterweight for the pullie? Nods towards the disgruntled looking workmen at the top of the scaffolding Im sure afew of the miners down the quarry wouldnt mind some of that though.. Aslong as your lackeys dont mind dusty robes?
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

Kathia's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathia's Birth   Kathia's Birth Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:55 pm

Ravil peered up at the high scaffolding and nodded "We would like to help you and the workers Orm, no lie, but we have training to and even I have things to learn."
"However, we will return this evening and I’m sure I can lend a hand or two then." said Ravil, this others from his group collected up the empty jugs as they and Ravil left the city as they made there way to the forest to continue their training.
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

Kathia's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathia's Birth   Kathia's Birth Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:18 pm

Evening? Ravil! We are expected to work the nights too? Are we just egar to celebrate the work done..? Or preparing for something? Orm calls after Ravil. The men had been working hard enough in the sun but the night held more problems, Especially if there was something to be worried about. If the mage had no awnsers he knew someone who would.
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet
Name: Dorini Varon Kaldeer of War

Kathia's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathia's Birth   Kathia's Birth Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:26 pm

Varon walks up to Orm How’s the construction going orm? We have to keep the pace if were going to get this finished in time. These living quaters need to be built and ready to use. Varon looks around at the workers. You giving them breaks?
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

Kathia's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathia's Birth   Kathia's Birth Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:36 pm

Who knows, you will have to speak with the boss Orm! Perhaps I am wrong to assume you and the others will be working nights, ya’ have to ask Mr Kaldeer on what the plans are! Ravil shouted with a friendly tone to Orm as he passed through the almost finished city gates, not realising Varon come onto the site.
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

Kathia's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathia's Birth   Kathia's Birth Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:42 pm

Kaldeeer Orm bows his head The living quaters are underway. The scaffolding is set and the wall.. The wall is taking longer than planned i will admit, and the breaks are too keep the workforce going... But to work through the night? Half these men are the sentries that watch our walls during the dark hours and the others need thier rest. We simple do not have the manpower..
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet

Kathia's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathia's Birth   Kathia's Birth Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:50 pm

Varon sighs and looks to the unfinished wall. Well then. Give the men the night, Keep the sentries on there posts and let the others rest. We cant build this city with half dead men. Tomorrowwe need to work extra hard oon the wall. This city is not safe with holes in the perimeter. Keep the breaks only to when needed. I will talk to Ravil and make sure he gets the food and water to you when you need it. Anything else i need to know or you need?
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet

Kathia's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathia's Birth   Kathia's Birth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:00 am

Varon turns as Daroose runs up shouting Daroose? Varon listens as Daroose tells him about the enermy camp just outside the city.Varon turns to Orm It seems the wall is going to have to wait Orm. Tell the men that we fight tomorrow and they will need there full strength. Keep the Sentries and the guards at there normal post,the other let them have a full nights rest. I dont know what we are going to be facing and i want the men at there best.After that tell the Dathanar that the army will be ready to fight tomorrow as he wishes. Then get some rest. Turning back to Daroose Thank you for the quick notice, Sleep well.
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

Kathia's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathia's Birth   Kathia's Birth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:13 am

Of course my Dorini Bowing his head, and reaching for the horn on his belt. Running up to the ladder of the highest scaffolding or peered out on the working men, inflating his chest he gives a strong blow, letting forth a deep rumbling note. Men! We have work long and hard to make all you see around you! But word has come form the Dorini of Balance that there are those who wish to un-do all that we have! Rest! Feed! Wash! For tomorrow the army of Kathia marches to meet them! Senty watches remain. Those who are on the night patrol shall stay with the day guards to ensure we are not defencless! For Kathia! and for the Dathanar! Orms bellows were met with a cheer though the fatigue could be heard in the mens voices. Turning to Kaldeer he gave a nod of assurance
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet

Kathia's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathia's Birth   Kathia's Birth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:32 am

Good, I need to speak with the Dathanar. You can handel it here Orm. Varon turns and starts to walk away
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet

Kathia's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathia's Birth   Kathia's Birth Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:01 pm

*eight hours later at the dawning sun*

Varon wakes to the riseing of the new dawn, It's red ray glows on this face and sparkles in his eyes. Today we fight... Varon pulls on his leather armor and hood. Walking to the door varon picks up his bow and quiver. Varon moves quickly to where Orm is resting. Rise Orm, The attack begins soon, Wake the men. I want them ready and in the courtyard in one hour. I need to speak to the dathanar. Varon has a brisk walk to where the dathanar is sleeping. As he walks Varon hears the voice of the Dathanar
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

Kathia's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathia's Birth   Kathia's Birth Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:53 pm

Orm lay staring up at the golden sky, Dawn had come and with it a battle long overdue. Hearing the words of his Dorini to ready the men Orm nodded Yes Kaldeer. If the Dathanar wills it. Pulling the horn from his belt pushing too his lips the deep rumbling sound echoed out across the camp, accompanied by the sounds of other horns being blown across the camp. Orm watched as men scrambled out of thier tents to meet the new dawn stopping suddenly as the words of the Dathanar echoed through the cities minds, as the last few words words were spoken cheers and roars lit up across the camp, Orm himself joining in the cry. You! Send a message to Dorini Ravil that these men are fed! Orm roared to a nearby man You there! He shouted to another Get some others and begin handing out the swords! And make sure thier sharp! We have no clue what were facing. Plunging his fingers into the red warpaint, Drawing the rays of the new dawn across his face and the handle of his Great-Axe in his other; Orm ran down the lines of tents to help with prepations.

((Heh Cheers))

Last edited by Orm Thorgrim on Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian

Kathia's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathia's Birth   Kathia's Birth Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:11 pm

(( Just have to add, awesome touch with the warpaint Smile ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Sponsored content

Kathia's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathia's Birth   Kathia's Birth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kathia's Birth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In Character :: Kathia-
Jump to: