Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sedrian
Theroshan
Theroshan
Sedrian

Character sheet
Name: Sedrian Araveromon
Race: Nemedian
Clan: Balance

Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name... Empty
PostSubject: Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name...   Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:38 am

So as you may have heard the Beast and Nature clans have merged and are currently using the name Nature. I figured Id start up a new post to discuss potential names for the new merged clan, aswell as names which couldnt me used...

Firstly leaving it as Nature is a feasible idea since beasts can be considered as part of nature aswell.

Creation - Not just what has been created but also what will be created, this then brings in not only nature and beasts but all living (non-constructed) beings of past, present and future. This may however overlap the Lore and/or Religious Clans goals, thoguh it does fit in more neatly with the whole religious theme of the guild...though that may seem like a good thing it may also be seen as taking a more linear approach to the Clan whereas Nature looked outside of the realms of guild religion.

Essence - Something that exists, The inherent, unchanging nature of a thing or class of things - Both can be sued to describe Essence, this may however drop some of what the original Nature Clan stood for in exchange for a higher study of Living beings.

Any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian

PostSubject: Re: Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name...   Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:05 pm

Hmm I'm not to sure about the names but I like that you bring to attention that the duty of the nature clan can incorporate the study of living beings, that's something to work on
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

PostSubject: Re: Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name...   Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:24 am

I think essence is ok, but it does have a magic sounding to is.
I have been thinking and have come up with,
Physical
Clan of Elements (As in Fire, Air, Water,Earth ect)
Or maby the Eco Clan or somthing like that.
Or....Clan of Biology: The science of life and of living organisms, including their structure, function, growth, origin, evolution, and distribution.

But Nature is still good with me.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name...   Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:09 am

Funny that, in the original draft we actually had a clan of elements, but there wasn't any in-game classes that fit with that, atleast none that I know of.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name...   Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:14 pm

Wow you did a lot of planning for this guild, nice one.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name...   Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:33 pm

This guild has been in the works for at least a year.
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Clan: Lore

PostSubject: Re: Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name...   Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:58 pm

Ravil wrote:
Or maby the Eco Clan or somthing like that.
Or....Clan of Biology
I think those names sound to contemporary and modern – Clan of the Elements is neat! Or Clan of Earth, Clan of Flesh (as in earth embodied by Damak), Clan of the Wild… But I think Elements or Nature perhaps is better.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name...   Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:21 pm

hmm I do like the name wild.. The other earth and so on, are definetly too much of a damak sounding name.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name...   Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:45 pm

Yea, Clan of the Wild seems good.

+Who is the Dorini of the clan of nature
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name...   Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:54 pm

Jherica is, she's also my rl wife ^^
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name...   Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:22 pm

Oh cool, we all know who the real guild boss is then Razz
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name...   Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:22 pm

>_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name...   Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nature Clan merging with Beast Clan, new name...
Page 1 of 1