Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Design and layout of the city

Go down 
+2
Ravil
Daroose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Secrets

Design and layout of the city Empty
PostSubject: Design and layout of the city   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:14 am

I was wondering if multiple people can construct building how are we going to organise how the city is built for example we dont want someone building blacksmith one place and then a barracks literally right in front of it so u cant get in. im assuming that Danthanar will get to choose where everything should be placed but im just wondering if it will be possible for some moron to mess it up and if so can we destroy that building.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

PostSubject: Re: Design and layout of the city   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:43 am

i have been thinking about that too, when i was looking at what prestige, under Lord, there is the skill 'Can build Guard Towers' so does this mean it is possible to choose where to build the guard towers? or just help build them where others who are not a Lord can not?
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Design and layout of the city   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:49 am

I'm assuming that only the guild master, or owner of a deed can plan where buildings should be, or atleast confirm their construction. If they don't have a system like that I will hope that the members of our guild understand that we've already planned out what Kathia will look like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Design and layout of the city   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 3:33 pm

oh so you have planned it out
got and drawings of your plan or maby you could describe it.
And would we be able to request buildings? Because i was thinking a Tower of Seacrets would be good
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar
Clan: Damak

PostSubject: Re: Design and layout of the city   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 5:29 pm

as it's still very unclear of how the buildings will look like, and how many possibilitys there are to customize the interior and all that. But still, i get the biggest temple... end of story ^^
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Design and layout of the city   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:05 pm

the clan of secrets will be operating very close if not inside the main fortress which is also the building in which the dathanar resides and where the council is held. The clan of war will have the biggest portion of the actual city as they are supposed to be the biggest clan.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Design and layout of the city   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:05 pm

Oh cool, sounds like you have it planed out good. Cant waite for when we get building
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: design and layout of the city   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:14 pm

sounds good to me. i wonder what other buildings will be available to build like shops i know can be and im wondering if houses for our guild members, also i was wondering if money made by shops in our city goes into the guild bank or whether it just disappears like money spent at shop in wow.
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar
Clan: Damak

PostSubject: Re: Design and layout of the city   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:29 pm

i've read somewhere that everything sold in our stores goes toour guild-bank. can't confirm it by linking the page since i can't find it again, bu' im more then certain about it.
Back to top Go down
grevous
Theroshan
Theroshan
grevous

Character sheet
Name: grevous
Clan: War

PostSubject: Re: Design and layout of the city   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:43 pm

is there any way you can share with us some basic information of how you are intending to layout the city
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Design and layout of the city   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:45 pm

Yep, any pictures, drawings ect? Or is it all in your mind?
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet
Name: Dorini Varon Kaldeer of War

PostSubject: Re: Design and layout of the city   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:12 pm

Rashad wrote:
the clan of secrets will be operating very close if not inside the main fortress which is also the building in which the dathanar resides and where the council is held. The clan of war will have the biggest portion of the actual city as they are supposed to be the biggest clan.

Yay! ^^ Would be nice to have a big building, And yeah if you got a plan just say the summery of it.
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet

PostSubject: council meetings   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:14 pm

The idea for a place in the temple whre we have council meetings is a great one. its a much improved idea of sitting in a circle on the floor in a park (as seen in world of warcraft) lol.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Design and layout of the city   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:18 pm

a park...that would be good to have in our city, think it will be possible to add trees, grass water ect? Tree's are most likely i think.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet

PostSubject: 'tourist attraction'   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:20 pm

A park is a good idea we need something that will make people want to come to our city more than any other. If anyone has any other ideas for 'tourist attractions' please say
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Design and layout of the city   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:22 pm

Well if we have places which will be good for RP, a bar, inn, townhall and things like that, people will come into the city.
Back to top Go down
grevous
Theroshan
Theroshan
grevous

Character sheet
Name: grevous
Clan: War

PostSubject: Re: Design and layout of the city   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:25 pm

yeah maybe yeahs some way of having a special monument or something along those lines
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Design and layout of the city   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 10:32 am

It really depends on what we will be able to build game mechanics wise.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Design and layout of the city   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 3:18 pm

Yea, were just have to wait and see.
Also I was thinking a city jail would be good for RPing.
if thats possible.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Design and layout of the city   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:18 pm

Actually Kathia will end up being a forbidden city and think very spartan when imagining its culture, there will be little to no decorations others than banners and other military things. The New Dawn is focused and revolves around military strength, its religon and traditions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Design and layout of the city   Design and layout of the city Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Design and layout of the city
Page 1 of 1