Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The day sadly has come..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerillius Fidelii
Theroshan
Theroshan
Cerillius Fidelii

Character sheet
Name: Cerillius Fidellii
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Balance

The day sadly has come.. Empty
PostSubject: The day sadly has come..   The day sadly has come.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:26 pm

..It is truly hard to do this. But I think I cannot force myself to spend another subscription inside the empty hull that once was the House of the New Dawn. I have had fun in here, meeting all kinds of people and have had interesting conversations and above all, enjoyed the roleplay and great background the guild has. I am not yet leaving, atleast not until I find a new guild. But I want to announce it in advance so I can take the first good opportunity. I would've loved to talk to you in person in game before writing this Rashad, but you aren't back yet Smile

You put a lot of efford into this guild Rashad, as many others. and I thank you all for that.

Thanks for a great time.

~Cerillius Fidellii.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: The day sadly has come..   The day sadly has come.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:39 pm

I understand your decision Cerillius and I am sad to see you go you are and will always be an asset to this guild. Unfortunatly the few members that we have and have had seem to be leaving therefor I'm considering some sort of re-launch to save the guild, we'll see how that goes.

I wish you the best wherever you end up being.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Race: Stygian
Clan: Lore

PostSubject: Re: The day sadly has come..   The day sadly has come.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:01 am

I haven't been active on the forum since there have been no activity online - I have almost only seen me and cerillius for the whole summer.

I have been gaming a lot (a lot for me, not for others I guess) on my own though.

I can give the guild a shot for a while more to see if we can get it up and going.

What's needed is that we manage to get people online and gaming together, but that's hard when the memberbase is small since everyone is so far apart in level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The day sadly has come..   The day sadly has come.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The day sadly has come..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: