Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bjornvor Asgardian

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bjornvor
Banthalos
Banthalos

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Nature

Bjornvor Asgardian Empty
PostSubject: Bjornvor Asgardian   Bjornvor Asgardian Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:28 am

OOC Info

1) Noticed Cerillius's message in OOC-chat.

2) This would be my first guild experience in AoC.

3) Intrested more about rp-side of the game.

IC Info

1) Bjornvor

2) Bear Shaman

3) Around 25-30 years, date of birth unknown.

4) Nature

5) Bjornvor is quite typical Aesir; Long blond hair and beard, blue eyes, tall and muscular body. He wears what he finds and works best at the moment - style and fashion are words that he doesnt know, only functionality matters. By nature and bodylanguage Bjornvor is calm, some might even say that slow. However, it is only illusion since as need raises, Bjornvor can be as fierce and fast as his totemic spirit; Gray Bear.

6) Bjornvor was born in a small vale somewhere in Asgard/Hyperborea. As a child under 10 years old, he and his brother were playing in a near forest like many times before. But this time, as they got back to their home village of Ulvila, they found out that all men were killed and women and other children, alongside their younger brother, were vanished.

Aware of the fact that upcoming winter would be their end without shelter, they travelled to meet local shaman and ask for place to stay. Old shaman took brothers to his protection and quickly noticed, that both were able to connect with spirits and were getting along with animals more than well.

Years passed by and brothers grew up in shamans lair becoming shamans aswell. They also were taught to read and write, and to speak southern languages with mediocre skill. ((As I am not native english speaker, this kind of explains why sometimes Bjornvor doesnt have a right word for a moment))
Last spring the old shaman moved permanently in to spirit realms and brothers tought that it was a time to move on; to seek long lost brother and mother. They gathered their few belongings and travelled many days finally arriving to the Cimmeria where the story continues...

7) With out money or place to stay, Bjornvor noticed a poster about Kathia and decided to find out whether he could get a shelter in exchange of his healing and animal handling skills. His brother however, who is bit more suspicious and cautious like his totem spirit wolf, decided not to join at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shadoloo Tan
Dorini of Balance
Dorini of Balance
Shadoloo Tan

Character sheet
Name: Shadoloo Tan
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

Bjornvor Asgardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bjornvor Asgardian   Bjornvor Asgardian Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:29 pm

Nice application, great to see some people going for Nature Smile Good luck))
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

Bjornvor Asgardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bjornvor Asgardian   Bjornvor Asgardian Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:45 pm

(( accepted on my part ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Jherica
Dorini of Nature
Dorini of Nature
Jherica

Character sheet
Name: Jherica Menehethil

Bjornvor Asgardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bjornvor Asgardian   Bjornvor Asgardian Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:29 pm

((accepted Smile again if you've been waiting a while i apologize .. having some issues))

Jherica sat up and stretched, a yawn stretching her mouth. It was another lovely day in Kathia where the sun shone palely behind the clouds, the birds sung, the mammoths trumpeted, the soldiers called their cadence and .. mammoths trumpted?

She frowned tilting her head. There was no more trumpeting.
Hmm. She stood, removing her cloth and putting on her armour. From a jug she poured cold water into a large bowl and splashed her face, taking extra care to dig into the corners of her eyes. She frowned, wondering what bothered the mammoths. It wasn't time to feed them just yet. Perhaps the Dathanar went to visit them? She made a small, annoyed sigh. She would never tell him, but she hated when he bothered the animals before she was finished domesticating them. They didn't like it too much either as they didn't take kindly to too many strange people handling them. She stood up straight, her face dripping and shook her head. But that couldn't be. They sounded happy rather than annoyed, and there was no screaming out in the streets they had gone on a rampage. She strained her ear. No, all seemed well.

She stepped outside, breathing in the cool fresh air, and walked towards the stables. As she came closer, she could hear the low murmur of a man inside. She pressed herself against the wall and tipped in, drawing her bow and fitting an arrow into it. She slunk into a corner, observing him for a moment. All the animals seemed to be eating, happy and content. This angered her, slightly.
Who was this person and how dare he feed HER animals, she grumbled within sulkily.

Who are you and how did you get past the guards? She finally spoke as she held her bow taunt.
Back to top Go down
Bjornvor
Banthalos
Banthalos

Character sheet
Name:

Bjornvor Asgardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bjornvor Asgardian   Bjornvor Asgardian Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:03 pm

((Thank you, looking forward for this experience! Will get into ingame contact later this week as I have time to play!))

Bjornvor greeted animals with great joy as he entered Kathian stables, and as usual, animals greeted him with same joy. The feeling was mutual since they all knew that would never intentionally harm each other.

Place seemed pretty well kept, atleast for a man who had lived past twenty years in a cave. Only thing that wondered Bjornvor was that where were all people? Shouldnt they be alongside their animal companions. NOT that he would have missed any of them, but then again, wasnt this supposed to be city, a place to stay?

Then he felt it. Someone was watching: so there were people living in here. Staying relaxed and patient, as always, Bjornvor continued "talking" with animals, same time memorising few chants that would make possible hostile actions vain.

Who are you and how did you get past the guards? Said female voice finally. It sounded bit angry, but not as hostile as he had expected. He knew that there would be no fight and calmed his mind which had been preparing for battle.

Bjornvor did not turn around, he knew that people were somewhat like animals; no sudden movements and everything is going to be fine, and said with northern accent:
Bjornvor, Shaman of the Gray Bear. That is who I am, no more nor less.
Back to top Go down
Jherica
Dorini of Nature
Dorini of Nature
Jherica

Character sheet
Name: Jherica Menehethil

Bjornvor Asgardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bjornvor Asgardian   Bjornvor Asgardian Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:32 am

Her grip on her bow loosened and her arm dropped slightly. She frowned at the back of his head. And.. how did you get in here? She asked again, dropping her arm completely and placing the arrow back into the quiver. She stepped from the shadow in the corner of the room and moved towards him, appearing fearless but her heart raced and her fingers flexed, for at her thigh a dagger was sheathed. Just in case she told herself, willing her itchy hand to relax. Shaman of the Grey Bear, she said to herself, dialect and all and to her horror she found herself stiffling a giggle. It wasn't that his voice was funny or his accent that odd. In fact, she found it quite melodic. But in her head, when she said it herself..

Perhaps it was nerves. It did cause her to drop her hand completely.

She covered her madness with a small cough. She was standing next to him now, though slightly behind. Reaching out she placed her palm flat againt one mammoth's furry trunk and scratched it affectionately. They are usually not so friendly with strangers, she murmured. They are still a bit wild. You must have a gift.
Back to top Go down
Bjornvor
Banthalos
Banthalos

Character sheet
Name:

Bjornvor Asgardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bjornvor Asgardian   Bjornvor Asgardian Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:49 pm

Bjorvor stood still and waited patiently. Then he heard a sound of an arrow slipping into quiver.

And.. how did you get in here? Woman asked and coughed.

Same time he sensed that woman was now just behind him, gently scratcing nearby mammoth's trunk.

They are usually not so friendly with strangers, she said and continued: They are still a bit wild. You must have a gift.

Gift? Asked Bjornvor and slowly started to turn to face this mammoth woman was scratching... That I do not know. Side by side with this woman, he started to examine this fine animal's fur and continued: Animals here are well kept and happy. You are the one to thank?
Back to top Go down
Bjornvor
Banthalos
Banthalos

Character sheet
Name:

Bjornvor Asgardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bjornvor Asgardian   Bjornvor Asgardian Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:25 am

((I am sorry to announce that due few reasons I have decided not to become a citizen of Kathia. I hope to meet thou during my travels though, but will be seeking bit more active society. Hope You understand.))

It felt like time would have stopped and after somewhat awkward silence, Bjornwor continued:
But anyway, I was only looking for water for me and my horse. Now that I found it, I am happy to continue my travels...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bjornvor Asgardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bjornvor Asgardian   Bjornvor Asgardian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bjornvor Asgardian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: