Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imthara
Theroshan
Theroshan
Imthara

Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon Empty
PostSubject: Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon   Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:14 pm

1) Imthara Nok'tsunamon
2) Stygian
3) 22
4) Lore or Damak

5) Character description.
Imthara is of average length for her race, and has blonde hair, which sets her appart from most other Stygians. She has a large tatoo on her back which she received at age 10, but she has no idea what it means. From her time as a personal slave, she will often wear makeup.
Imthara has been a personal slave for over ten years, a thing that isn't easily shaken off. She behaves submissive most of the time without really knowing it, just out of habbit. She'll slap herself sometimes, to remind herself that she is free now and doesn't have to bow to everyone she meets.
When not forgetting, she behaves a little distant, as she's always afraid others will exploit her submissiveness. She's a good friend, once she gets to know you.

6) Character background.
Living alone with her father in Kemri, she has no good memories of her youth. Her father was a worker in the slave pens, often returning drunk and relieving his frustrations on his daughter. At the age of ten, the priests of Set swept through the quarter where she lived, taking with them all ten to twelve year old girls. First, she was rather relieved to be away from her abusive father, but soon became apprehensive as she was to be trained to become a personal servant of one they called Anamara Anok'Tsuten, whom the priests considered to be a choosen of Set. After two years of harsh training during which the whip was never spared, she was pushed into service of this girl, who herself was only fourteen at that time.
Overall Anamara wasn't such a bad person to serve.
About two months ago, she noticed Anamara slipping out of the temple regurarly. A month ago, Anamara told her she would run away. She couldn't stand the constant sacrifices anymore, and she wanted Imthara to join her.
However, just outside, they ran into a patrol. Imthara stayed behind, giving Anamara the chance to escape. When the priests found out Anamara had gone, they blamed Imthara, and she was beaten to an inch of her life, then thrown into the pens with the other sacrifices.
While they were being led to the place of their death, the convoy was attacked. Pure luck had one of the guards killed, allowing her to undo the chains that fastenened her to the charriot, and flee into the desert.
At first, she didn't really know what to do with her freedom. She soon found out that free people have things they need too, and they have to provide for them by themselves. Having only her training, she soon learned to use her body to get what she needed.But this was not without it's dangerous, as some of the men she refused turned quite abusive at times. One of them was a tall man with a pitch black skin. He wanted to pay her handsomely for her service, but what he asked was beyond what she was willing to do. As she turned her back, she heard him start an incantation. She quickly swung about, plunging her dagger into his heart. The man died instantly, leaving only his black robe behind and a strange book.
For a while, she kept the book with her, not opening it, but she could hear it whisper to her, begging to be read. Finally, the lure became to strong.
Opening the book, strange writhing symbols seemed to jump at her. She could feel herself being filled with power. Suddenly, she saw things she'd never seen, knew things she never knew existed.
During her travels, she came upon a poster on a tree, advertising a city called Kathia were all could be free. This intrigued her, and she decided to go there and find out if the promise is true.

7) Your characters reason to want to join
Having been a slave most of her life, she seeks a place where she can be free, yet still feel needed and useful. From the panflet she found, she thinks Kathia might be such a place.

Last edited by Imthara on Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon   Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:34 pm

Nothing to complain about, we'll see which of the two Dorini claims you then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Yasura Mukantagara
Dorini of Secrets
Dorini of Secrets

Character sheet
Name: Yasura Mukantagara
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon   Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:54 pm

Bow slave! Bow! Muahaha.

Looks good and it's certainly a nice thing to beef up the other clans Smile
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Clan: Lore

PostSubject: Re: Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon   Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:57 pm

Lore would love to have you!

You have almost the same background as Lapis.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon   Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:40 pm

Putting imthara in lore then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Imthara
Theroshan
Theroshan
Imthara

PostSubject: Re: Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon   Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:10 pm

*bows deeply while keeping her eyes firmly on a spot on the floor*
I will do my best not to disappoint you, sirs.
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon   Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:15 pm

Thank you for making the character entry so quickly - it is rather incomplete!
Back to top Go down
Imthara
Theroshan
Theroshan
Imthara

PostSubject: Re: Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon   Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:21 pm

Lapis wrote:
Thank you for making the character entry so quickly - it is rather incomplete!
Oh. Tell me where it is still lacking, sir and I will fix it.
And I will accept the punishment you migh want to give me for these oversights.
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon   Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:35 pm

Imthara wrote:
Oh. Tell me where it is still lacking, sir and I will fix it.
And I will accept the punishment you migh want to give me for these oversights.
I was referring to that many members have no entry - your entry is fine, if a bit long. Mine is a bit long as well.

I am sorry - I won't punish anyone for things made out of character!
Back to top Go down
Imthara
Theroshan
Theroshan
Imthara

PostSubject: Re: Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon   Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:54 am

Heh. I thought you meant something was missing, and I gave an IC response, so you can see how Imthara will be Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon   Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application : Imthara Nok'tsunamon
Page 1 of 1