Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recent changes to leadership

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

Recent changes to leadership Empty
PostSubject: Recent changes to leadership   Recent changes to leadership Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:35 pm

As you may have noticed some members have recently left the guild, others have been removed. As it was found out that someone had been stealing from our guild bank and that only those of commendant rank (the in-game rank for Dorini currently) and above were able to retrieve things and money from the bank the number of suspects were narrowed down. To prevent anymore stealing I demoted all current Dorini. Furthermore I previously demoted Ravil and Varon for my lack of confidence in their ability as Dorini.

As it turns out it seems that it was Ravil that stole the money, after some rather nasty turn arounds at our latest meeting event which caused two of our members to leave the guild outraged by other players behaviour (and whom later returned to the guild) Ravil, Varon, Onem, Anari and Daroose were either kicked out or decided for themselves to leave the guild. After this Androcles whom became very rude in the guild chat over an exstensive amount of time and took no regard to other guild members comfort, was also removed from the guild.

Sofar neither the money nor the resources that were stolen have been returned. I'd like to apologize to those of you whom had put great effort into collecting these that I did not forsee this turn of events and kept others from being of high enough rank to extract things from the guild bank. I've petitioned to have our belongings given back to us and see a log of our bank to see who it really was that did it.

As Ravil, Varon and Daroose were all Dorini those positions stood untaken for awhile and I decided to let the two present members of the secrets clan decide between themselves whom of them would become the Dorini of their clan, I'd like to extend a special apology to Isara as she was not present and was not able to vote. The decision they made was that Junia would be made Dorini, Yasura was made Balah shortly afterwards. As Ravil is no more the Dorini of Dyma a recent issue we've had has been resolved and Dorini Kahlid will now alone be leading the sibling clan.

This leaves the clan of balance without a leader and I'd like anyone interested in leading it to let me know as soon as possible the why's and hows of their intention. Furthermore I wish you all happy gaming in the future and I hope you will quickly find yourselves able to recover from this chaotic weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Taylan
Banthalos
Banthalos

PostSubject: Re: Recent changes to leadership   Recent changes to leadership Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:55 pm

I have to actually commend you for your calm response to this whole matter, Rashad.

On another note, Any good guild needs it's rough patches to toughen it up. I think we'll have learned out lesson, and that those who didn't truly care about the guild have left. A combing of the guild, if you will. As a new member, and one who isn't even IC initiated in the ranks, due to issues with the meeting times, I wouldn't understand the loss of the money and the work put into getting it. But, I hope the guild recovers since the concept of it is brilliant and the community are, well, we'll see how it turns out.

Last edited by Taylan on Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recent changes to leadership   Recent changes to leadership Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:47 am

Shadoloo Tan has been chosen to become the Dorini of Balance.
Back to top Go down
Yasura Mukantagara
Dorini of Secrets
Dorini of Secrets

Character sheet
Name: Yasura Mukantagara
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Recent changes to leadership   Recent changes to leadership Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:10 pm

Heheh, unsurprisingly ^^
Back to top Go down
Shadoloo Tan
Dorini of Balance
Dorini of Balance
Shadoloo Tan

Character sheet
Name: Shadoloo Tan

PostSubject: Re: Recent changes to leadership   Recent changes to leadership Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:15 pm

Yasura Mukantagara wrote:
Heheh, unsurprisingly ^^

Wink
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Clan: Lore

PostSubject: Re: Recent changes to leadership   Recent changes to leadership Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:16 pm

Now I am the only member of the clan of Lore!!
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recent changes to leadership   Recent changes to leadership Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:13 am

Fix it!

And actually, Netikerty is in your clan too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent changes to leadership   Recent changes to leadership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent changes to leadership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of character :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: