Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abagail Shultz

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Abagail
Banthalos
Banthalos

Abagail Shultz Empty
PostSubject: Abagail Shultz   Abagail Shultz Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:12 pm

Abagail Shultz
Aqulonian
Damak

This is a tanned, blond and blue eyed Aqulonian. She is tall, gangly, akward, underdeveloped and undernourished. Her arms and hands are scared and she has freckles. Simling easily, she seemes over the top as she gestures wildly while speaking.
Her hair is unevenly shorn, hacked away and a few stray strands indicate that she once had hair at least to below her shoulders.

Her background is really unknown as she doesn't speak of it. She looks to have been from a wealthy family though now she looks more like a vegabound, travelling from city to city alone, and trying to make do in the wilds.

Simply, she just wants a place to call home, and a family would be nice too.
---------------------------------------

It was a cold night she made her way from Brandock Village, her calfs sore from sprinting then climbing up the nearest tree away from a wolf wanting to make an example of her. Tears streaming down her cheeks she tried to scrunch her long form onto the branch she was sitting on, her back against the bark as the animal below snapped at her, smoke coming from its mouth. She shivered, partly from the cold and mostly from the fear that was making her cold. Looking up again, she noticed something in the distance. A city! Perhaps she could stay there at least one night.. that is, if she could get there before freezing to death in this tree. Suddenly she had an idea, carefully reaching behind her, she pulled off her pack and opened it, digging through it. Smiling, she pried a rat from the trap it was in while hoping this city was hospitable and would offer her food. Abagail dangled the dead animal by it's tail at the wolf then flung it outwards into the distance.
The wolf, turned in the direction the rat was thrown then looked back up at the girl, unimpressed and slightly insulted.
Well, this is it, she thought to herself. I'm going to die up here. Sighing, she stretched out, her long feet dangling from the end of the branch and closed her eyes, knowing it would be slow and painful.
In the distance, she heard a howl and to her surprise, the wolf threw it's head back and replied. This went on only briefly before the animal gave her one more look, then turned his back on her and walked off. Abagail watched him go until he was only a dot on the horizion. Unbelieving of her luck she looked around before climbing down and heading in the direction of the city.

It wasn't much of a city, she learned. the starting of walls were around, as well as the starting of shops and in the middle of it all a lone keep stood. There didn't seem to be anyone present either. Abagail was sorry she threw her dinner away. Still, this would be a roof over her head for a night or so. Spying the fireplace she started the motions of building a fire. She rolled out her tattered bedroll and crawled into it, turning on her side and staring into the flame, waiting for warmth and sleep to come...

Last edited by Abagail on Mon May 26, 2008 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

Abagail Shultz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abagail Shultz   Abagail Shultz Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:27 pm

((Nice roleplay start, fits with our 'city' in-game as it is now. I'm sure Kahlid will be happy to continue this))
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Clan: Lore

Abagail Shultz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abagail Shultz   Abagail Shultz Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:10 pm

Nice start. The name Abigail Schultz isn't very aquilonian though.
Back to top Go down
Kurzen
Banthalos
Banthalos
Kurzen

Abagail Shultz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abagail Shultz   Abagail Shultz Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:56 pm

(( I like it, its different and the character description is good. It gives a good idea of the image and persona of your character. Good luck ))
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Clan: Balance

Abagail Shultz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abagail Shultz   Abagail Shultz Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:16 pm

Lapis wrote:
Nice start. The name Abigail Schultz isn't very aquilonian though.

(( to be honest, Lapis dosen't really make me think Stygian, I think Abigail is fitting, perhaps not Shultz, sounds more cimmerian maybe, but it's not mcl0rd3ath and the roleplay is good sofar.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar
Clan: Damak

Abagail Shultz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abagail Shultz   Abagail Shultz Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:40 pm

Khalid... unable to sleep due to lack of intelligence by his servants and drones decides to venture outside the city for a short walk and have a breather for once. Always buried up by scrolls, papuruses and the neverending yapping from thoose ignorant servants of Dyma. He let's of a lound sigh and starts walking nevertheless. Bah! sheep... he also outbursted as the cityguard failed to salute him when he waltzed out o the gates and headed in a random direction.... 'til he then spots a small campfire not far from the city.
Interesting... trespassers on damaks sacred ground.
Khalid's face twists into a morbid grin as he walks with loud and determinded steps straight towards the spot.
Back to top Go down
Abagail
Banthalos
Banthalos

Abagail Shultz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abagail Shultz   Abagail Shultz Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:34 am

Abagail turned on her back, one long arm slung across her head, covering her eyes. She snored loudly, a line of drool at the corner of her mouth. The images in her head were blurred and disjointed. A field, a woman, herself. Groaning softly, she turned her head slightly to the side and opened one eye. There was the edge of a robe. Her other eye followed and Abagail sat up quickly, the bedroll around her and drool drying on her chin. She looked up at him fearfully "Hello!" she squeaked a little too loudly.
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet

Abagail Shultz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abagail Shultz   Abagail Shultz Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:54 am

More angerd then ever, Khalid is all enveloped in a compact dark cloud. Swaying around him, silent cries from banscheescreams can be heard around the small area, faces swirl trough the cloud making agonicing expressions. Coming to a compleete halt, khalid starts motioning his hands and arms around as the earth start to crumble. Quickly; two undead minions burst out from the ground and Khalid lowers his arms relaxingly. Both minions are armed heavily... one bearing a great sword, rusty plated armour. The other a big round shield and something that looks like a pickaxe... wearing chainmail.
Silently Khalid and the two minions stands still eyeing Abagail closely, it's hard to see his face at the very moment... only two purpleish eyes can be seen trough the dark clouds swirling around him. Eventually after a half a minute it waes of and khalid starts to speak with a calm yet surprised voice;

... a little girl? Who are you... and what are you doing on damak's sacred grounds?
Back to top Go down
Abagail
Banthalos
Banthalos

Abagail Shultz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abagail Shultz   Abagail Shultz Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:13 am

Abagail's eyes widened and she felt her mouth open but didn't hear the scream she emited as she curled her long limbs around her protectively. I'm I'm I'm sorrrry! she hiccuped. I didn't mean to .. no no one was here I I . Please don't kill me! I will leave your home immidiately! She eyed the minions fearfully backing a bit and putting as much distance between them and her as possible. She stopped when she felt near unbearable heat against her back. She tried to stand but couldn't seem to get her legs moving and when she was finally able to, the bedroll was tangled around her legs. She looked at the eyes. Mr. Damak I swear, you'll never see me again, just don't kill me!
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet

Abagail Shultz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abagail Shultz   Abagail Shultz Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:38 am

Khalid tilts his head... and with a even more suprising and not angered voice at all he says;
Kill you...? What for...!?
Khalid flicks his finger as the two minions drop to the ground dead.
No, i won't kill you... you are just a little girl, you pose no threat here. Tought there were others like... stray barbarians or pict's, didn't expect just... well... just you here. Ment no dissrespect ofcourse.
He coughs in his hand.
And no... i am not "Mr. Damak" [slight chuckle] Just a... priest of Damak. My Name would be Khalid osahar. Now... would you kindly answer my questions?
Back to top Go down
Abagail
Banthalos
Banthalos

Abagail Shultz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abagail Shultz   Abagail Shultz Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:25 am

She weighed his question in her mind, her eyes wide as the minions dropped dead at the snap of the man's fingers. looking at them she could only utter, Uhm.. Slowly her eyes made their way up his form and to his face again, relieved there was a face there still even and not the thunderclouds that consumed all by his eyes before. Little .. girl. Me? she frowned, looking as if she wanted to say more but decided against it for she was afraid he would change his mind about letting her live. Instead, she cleared her throat a little and shook her head. No Sir! I'm not a pict or a barbarian. They are a threat to me too! So are wolves! I didn't know I was near cubs honest! Oh and flowers Sir! They also threaten me! she babbled on and on about that that she felt threatened by not really thinking, just her mouth moving on it's own.

After her tirade on pirates she trailed off, giving him a cautious look before thinking to herself
You're pretty intimidating too, Sir. Out loud she murmured another apology, then, Mr. Kahlid, do you think Mr. Damak would let me stay here if I spoke with him myself? I'll work! The man had asked a question but she couldn't remember what it was. He's going to think I'm stupid if I ask him to ask again, she thought. She chose to ignore it completely and just stare up at him blankly
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet

Abagail Shultz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abagail Shultz   Abagail Shultz Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:28 pm

Khalid chuckles merrily and shakes his head.
Well... perhaps i was being a bit unclear girl. Damak doesn't talk just with anyone, Damak is a god... my people's god. Only a few selected can speak with him, even more fewer get's an answer.
Khalid taps his chest;
I am a dorini, witch means that i stand closest to our god in our family and clan. So if you would like to talk with Damak... simply reffer your questions to me.
Khalid eye's Abagail up and down for a short moment, slowly nodding and humming to himself.
Come girl... i'll give you safe passage to our city, a warm bed and some food for you. And who know's?! perhaps you even decide to stay longer then for the night, up to you ofcourse.
Khalid steps up and leans down, extending his open hand towards abagail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abagail Shultz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abagail Shultz   Abagail Shultz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abagail Shultz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: