Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Message from the King

Go down 
+5
Yasura Mukantagara
Alberich
Mjadib
Atherius
Ravil
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

Message from the King Empty
PostSubject: Message from the King   Message from the King Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:40 pm

Quote :
Greetings!

You have been a long and thrustworthy participant in our community, and as such we would like to thank you for helping us form Age of Conan into the marvelous product it is today. The last weeks has seen some serious enhancment to the game, and with the release we will be opening several new areas and neverbefore seen content in the launch version of the game. What and where it is? You have to find out for yourself!

As a sign of gratitude for your aid, we are pleased to offer you the in-game item used by those loyal to King Conan: The Drinking Cape. This item will allow your characters (one game account only) to free of charge demand the very sought after alcholic drink of "Ambrosia" - free and in unlimited supplies for life! After having claimed your cape, merely find one of the kegs in the finer Inns of Hyboria and click it whilst wearing your cape to receive your drink.

Lots of love, King Conan x x

Ok, I may have made that end part up, but all those who have signed up to the newsletter should have received that email. Those people who didn't, there may still be time to sign up and get the cape, but your chances are small.
Drink with you all soon!
Back to top Go down
Atherius
Theroshan
Theroshan
Atherius

Character sheet
Name: Atherius Delaan
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Message from the King   Message from the King Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:45 pm

The drinking cape also comes with the Special Edition (which I have pre-ordered). I will toast a cup with you anytime.
Back to top Go down
Mjadib
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet
Name: Mjadib
Race: Stygian
Clan: Damak

PostSubject: Re: Message from the King   Message from the King Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:19 pm

I havent gotten that mail yet and I have been signed up to Clan of Conan for months Sad
Back to top Go down
Alberich
Theroshan
Theroshan
Alberich

Character sheet
Name: Alberich
Race: Aesir
Clan: Nature

PostSubject: Re: Message from the King   Message from the King Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:18 pm

I recieved my code today... Guess I'm going to be bladdered most of the time. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Yasura Mukantagara
Dorini of Secrets
Dorini of Secrets

Character sheet
Name: Yasura Mukantagara
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Message from the King   Message from the King Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:30 pm

Got my key and upgraded cheers

Free drinks for everyone! drunken
Back to top Go down
Khotis sepath
Theroshan
Theroshan
Khotis sepath

Character sheet
Name: Khotis Sepath

PostSubject: Re: Message from the King   Message from the King Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:28 pm

ive got my key Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anamara
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anamara

Character sheet
Name: Anamara Anok'Tsuten

PostSubject: Re: Message from the King   Message from the King Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:07 am

Meh. This is stupid. You get the cape with the collector's edition too. Why would I need 2 drinking capes?
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi

PostSubject: Re: Message from the King   Message from the King Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:33 pm

Also can't even get the cape before you get the retail box

Which we are getting later today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar

PostSubject: Re: Message from the King   Message from the King Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:16 pm

correction, you get the cape the 23'rd when the actuall game launches with the /claim command Smile As far as i know of atleast, could be wrong as always ofc. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message from the King   Message from the King Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message from the King
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of character :: Age of Conan-
Jump to: