Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First word from the Dathanar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

First word from the Dathanar Empty
PostSubject: First word from the Dathanar   First word from the Dathanar Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:29 pm

Hail all people of Kathia!

As you all know we have had to struggle hard the last few months, we have lost many against the Khorajan barbarian tribes. But finally, by the grace of the siblings we stand victorious in the end. I regret however that I must now order you all to leave our city as the dead that we have not been able to burn has begun to spread diseases and you all are under risk to become infected if you remain. Therefor I will only allow the wounded and our healers to stay within our walls until this issue has been resolved. The rest of you I will ask to recruit more to our cause to fill the gaps of our fallen and reinforce our strength, I also want you to gather resources with which we will repair the damages to our city.

Signed,
Dathanar Rashad Mahdi of the New Dawn
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk

First word from the Dathanar
Page 1 of 1