Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charck Norrai

Go down 
+8
Lapis
Jherica
Rashad
Daroose
Ravil
Perennial
Anari
Charck Norrai
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Charck Norrai
Banthalos
Banthalos

Charck Norrai Empty
PostSubject: Charck Norrai   Charck Norrai Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:17 pm

Character name: Charck Norrai (second incarnation)

Character race: Cimmerian

Character age: 28

Character Class: Conqueror

Clan: Dyma

Character description: Charck is a Man of average height, but is of a Big build, though this does not hinder his agility and speed. He has a full Brown beard and brown hair. He has a Scar under his left eye, from a past battle. He has great Strength and can kill a man with a Single Round house kick to the head

Character background:
Charck was born into a Cimmerian group of nomads, called ‘the Walkers’ ; they were the Ranger guardians of Damak’s Texai Forest. Known by most as ‘The Walkers, Texai Rangers’. Charck while in his teens received messages and Visions from Dyma, a god which he didn’t believe in till now, she asked for a favor. Dyma Lead him to a cave. She told him that in there was great power that needed to be sealed away. He did not ask what power. Charck accepted the Task and Dyma Temporarily Blessed him with her powers of Fire and asked him to seal the Cave. upon finishing the task she Revoked the fire Powers. Seeing he was a great warrior she sent him a message in his dreams: “Charck you are a great warrior, I am going to give you a gift for completing my task. The soul which I gave you shall never die; as long as you die in battle your soul shall reappear in the body of an infant, and on your 16th Birthday you shall remember everything from your past lives.” Upon his death protecting Damak’s forest from some Bandits, he was reborn, and on his 16th, as Dyma said, he remembered his past experiences. He would live as a great warrior through all time.

Reason to Join HOTND: His Whole previous life was spent protecting the Texai Forest now wants something else to protect, and sees nothing a greater object to protect than the great city of Kathia.
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet
Name: Haseo
Race: Stygian
Clan: Damak

Charck Norrai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charck Norrai   Charck Norrai Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:22 pm

THis is an Alt of Mine, As Hyboria is meant to be an Alternate history to earth, i wanted to explain in the Conan Universe why Chuck Norris Rocks today, anyone notice that it was smeant to be Chuck Norris? Charck Norrai? Walker:Texas ranger - The walkers: texai Rangers? Description? meh!
Dont know if ill play him in game though, But i do want a Melee Class character

Haseo
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet
Name: Ravenna Perennial
Race: Cimmerian

Charck Norrai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charck Norrai   Charck Norrai Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:28 pm

((The name....siiiiiiigh. It all seems very unserious...))
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

Charck Norrai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charck Norrai   Charck Norrai Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:38 pm

(( its not meant to be serious))
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet
Name: Ravenna Perennial

Charck Norrai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charck Norrai   Charck Norrai Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:40 pm

((I am tired of not-serious since the kids came here and made their troll applications D: ))
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

Charck Norrai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charck Norrai   Charck Norrai Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:41 pm

(( yea but Im already in the Guild,))
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly

Charck Norrai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charck Norrai   Charck Norrai Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:36 pm

((Knew it was chuck Norris the moment I saw it Shocked ))

((Don't really get why you have made this thou))
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Secrets

Charck Norrai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charck Norrai   Charck Norrai Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:43 pm

((only had to see the name to realise it was chuck norris.))
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

Charck Norrai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charck Norrai   Charck Norrai Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:54 pm

(( Reason why i made it, Coz As you KNow Daroose, i have an UNhealthy obsession with the Chuck, and Waned to Expresses his Awsomeness in Hyborian Terms, and thought it was a Kinda INteresting Backstory. (thought it up while Working)

Haseo/Charck out
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Clan: Balance

Charck Norrai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charck Norrai   Charck Norrai Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:11 am

obviosuly denied xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Jherica
Dorini of Nature
Dorini of Nature
Jherica

Character sheet
Name: Jherica Menehethil
Clan: Nature

Charck Norrai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charck Norrai   Charck Norrai Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:16 am

i dug it xD

i met Chuck once in Downtown Fort Worth while shoppign with my mom. they were filming Walker Texas Ranger and he was really really nice except i didnt know who he was until my mom was like OMGWTFBBQSCORE
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Clan: Lore

Charck Norrai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charck Norrai   Charck Norrai Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:33 am

I heard chuck was a crazy fundamentalist.
Back to top Go down
Atherius
Theroshan
Theroshan
Atherius

Character sheet
Name: Atherius Delaan
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Balance

Charck Norrai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charck Norrai   Charck Norrai Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:45 am

I heard Chuck Norris round-house-kicked the Blizzard chief of staff. Kind of makes him alright in my eyes. I agree on no to application though.
Back to top Go down
Archenthorpe
Theroshan
Theroshan
Archenthorpe

Charck Norrai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charck Norrai   Charck Norrai Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:09 pm

i heard chuck norris tore up the pereodic table because he only recognizes the element of surprise Razz
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

Charck Norrai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charck Norrai   Charck Norrai Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:30 pm

I wasn't really expecting it to Be accepted.

Chuck norris floats like a Butterfly, Stings like a Tommahawk cruise missile.... at Mach 7.... To the Face.
Back to top Go down
Yasura Mukantagara
Dorini of Secrets
Dorini of Secrets

Character sheet
Name: Yasura Mukantagara
Clan: Secrets

Charck Norrai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charck Norrai   Charck Norrai Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:19 pm

Oh come on, give the poor bugger a chance! I expect rp from this! Laughing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Alberich
Theroshan
Theroshan
Alberich

Character sheet
Name: Alberich
Race: Aesir
Clan: Nature

Charck Norrai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charck Norrai   Charck Norrai Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:24 pm

((Kind of silly and pointless. Didn't really find it funny. FAIL Rolling Eyes ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charck Norrai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charck Norrai   Charck Norrai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charck Norrai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: