HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ambrosius
Banthalos
Banthalos

Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon Empty
PostSubject: Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon   Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:25 pm

1) Ambrosius Macedon

2) Aquilonian

3) 34

4) Balance

5) Ambrosius is a tall well build blacksmith/armourer that reminds alot of his father.
He got a broken nose and scars all over sens the years as a slave, and a well growned beard cover half of his face, he is bald and the skin in his face is like leather while the face looks like its carved out of a rock.
He wears simple clothes as he working as a blacksmith, but be wear, dont fool yourself - our friend can stand fast against the must creatures that lives in Hyboria.

6) To make a long story short...
I lived with my father in a small town in Aquilonian, my mother was a beautiful strong woman that died in birthbed.
My father was an blacksmith that helped the village with everything from farmingtools to armors and weapons, i helped him alot and learned me the profession as a young lad.
One day when i was on my ninth year the village got attacked of Stygians, they slayed almust the whole village - and the survivors they kept as slaves, and i was one of them.
For a few month ago i was on one of the stygians ships, when one of conans ships attacked and sank it to the bottom of the sea, and i was wasched up on the shore outside Tortage.
I now live in Tortage, but its time for me to move on and hope i will find some new friends and maby a family on my journeys.

7) Ambrosius feel its time to move on, he want out more of his life.
Stay here in Tortage as a simple blacksmith just remind him of his father that he lost many years ago.
Ambrosius want more out of life, women, vine, wealth - and maby a family along the road
He is now looking for friends to ake this journey, And thought that the repetation of House of the new dawn sounded like a bounch of lads/women that he could imagine to sit down with a share some tales of his journeys in the future.

Hope i will see you all in Hyboria.

Last edited by Ambrosius on Fri May 16, 2008 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon   Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:30 pm

Well the background story, while short and brief works. The reason to join is lacking and the character description is non-existant. Please fullfill the requirements stated here: http://hotnd.forumotion.com/applications-f10/applicants-guide-t9.htm
then we will consider your application
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hotnd.tk
Archenthorpe
Theroshan
Theroshan
Archenthorpe

PostSubject: Re: Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon   Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:33 pm

Im no expert at nowing wether these applications are accepted or denied, but i like it, you'v left lots of posibilitys ingame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

PostSubject: Re: Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon   Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:34 pm

Hey, glad to see you made it here, its a little short and missing description, apart from that, its good. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon   Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:13 pm

I liked it. other than the description is missing and the grammer is a little poor, its ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly

PostSubject: Re: Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon   Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:15 pm

You seem to me, a person who knows what they are talking about thou.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambrosius
Banthalos
Banthalos

PostSubject: Re: Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon   Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:17 pm

Its updated Smile - i hope it will do, and the grammar is a bit poor bequase im from Sweden and my English aint the best, but im still learning - not to old for that Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon   Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:19 pm

Dont worry about the grammar too much i was just pointing out imperfections. Good application and well done on learning a new language. Englishmen are notouriously bad at that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambrosius
Banthalos
Banthalos

PostSubject: Re: Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon   Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:41 pm

Ravil wrote:
You seem to me, a person who knows what they are talking about thou.
Thank you - i will think i do that, knowing what im talking about that is Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet
Name: Ravenna Perennial

PostSubject: Re: Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon   Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:31 pm

((Sorry, it doesn't appeal to me at all.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jherica
Dorini of Nature
Dorini of Nature
Jherica

Character sheet
Name: Jherica Menehethil
Clan: Nature

PostSubject: Re: Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon   Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:31 am

i dont mind your application but i'd still like to see some rp in it so that i get a feel of your style

View user profile
Alberich
Theroshan
Theroshan
Alberich

Character sheet
Name: Alberich
Race: Aesir
Clan: Nature

PostSubject: Re: Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon   Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:27 pm

((Relatively ok application, I look forward to your active roleplaying.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon   Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplication:1) Ambrosius Macedon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: