Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh

Go down 
+4
Daroose
Rashad
Perennial
Rasuk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasuk
Banthalos
Banthalos

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Clan:

Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh Empty
PostSubject: Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh   Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:39 pm

1. Name: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh

2. Race: Stygian

3. Age: 38

4. Clan: Secrets

5. Description: Tall and lean as most members of the stygian aristocracy, though he has a more rugged look and darker skin than most of his caste. Even though he has sharp and rugged features he still looks quite kind. While not very muscular one could say that he looks a bit like the bow he always carries with him, flexible, sturdy and deadly. Wherever he is he always keeps an eye on his surroundings, to have a complete understanding of every situation is a top priority for him. Most of the time he wears a full set of thick leather armour, dyed in dark green and red.

6. Background: Rasuk was born and raised in the City of Set. His father was a respected merchant but also a skilled hunter and at the early age of six his father began to teach Rasuk both these trades. At the age of sixteen Rasuk realized that he was not fit for the life inside the city walls and took farewell of his father, leaving the city of Set behind him. He has lived the life of a hunter and a merchant since then. Though in the last few years he has taken up yet another trade, to hunt and kill men. In order to execute his targets in a more efficient and subtle manner he has sought out various alchemists, learning from them he know have the knowledge of how make both poisons and antidotes. He have picked up small-time assassinations, hunted most types of beasts that can be found in Stygia and been to quite a few of it’s larger cities.

7. Reason to join: When Rasuk first heard about the city of Kathia and the order (he was unsure as to what the people who told him about Kathia really meant with the House of the New Dawn but he assumed they were some kind of order) inhabiting it he was intrigued. If they were the order of warriors and assassins that he had been told about, they might have the need of another bow, one who was indeed very talented and able to teach the ones less skilled. Besides, there was not much satisfaction to be had with the assassination of criminals and small-time trades he had to do now to keep his purse full. Maybe, just maybe he should seek out this New Dawn and see if they might offer him something more challenging?

Last edited by Rasuk on Sat May 17, 2008 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet
Name: Ravenna Perennial
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

PostSubject: Re: Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh   Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:43 pm

((Yah, I like this. Simple, not over the top bombastic, and of mature age IC. I vouch for you!))
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh   Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:39 pm

Approved by me of course. I would say go with secrets seems to fit with your character.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet
Name: Ravenna Perennial

PostSubject: Re: Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh   Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:53 pm

('couse he's your IRL friend? JK! So, let's see some RP now!)
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh   Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:18 pm

((I like it. I would also suggest secrets, and if that is what you decide then its fine by me.))
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly

PostSubject: Re: Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh   Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:38 pm

Yea Balance or Secrets, and since Balance is very popular, secrets is probably the best choice.
Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Alberich
Theroshan
Theroshan
Alberich

Character sheet
Name: Alberich
Race: Aesir
Clan: Nature

PostSubject: Re: Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh   Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:26 pm

((I like it. The application covered all bases for me and still left room for development in-game. The sign of a good roleplayer methinks! Welcome aboard friend.))
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Race: Stygian
Clan: Lore

PostSubject: Re: Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh   Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:35 am

I like it too. Secrets would be happy to accept you with the RP introduction. If you are interested in our clan, just say so farao
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh   Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:47 am

((If you are happy to join secrets, then you should start your roleplay.))
Back to top Go down
Atherius
Theroshan
Theroshan
Atherius

Character sheet
Name: Atherius Delaan
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh   Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:48 am

"Hail stranger!" *shuffles off*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh   Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Rasuk-Thar Atutekh
Page 1 of 1