Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Early Access Sold Out.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet
Name: Ravenna Perennial
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

Early Access Sold Out. Empty
PostSubject: Early Access Sold Out.   Early Access Sold Out. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:53 am

"The waves are getting rather high on this subject and I understand completely that many players are not happy about the fact that Early Access is sold out as of today and I'm sorry about the misunderstanding and the confusion this has caused.

We did limit the maximum number of possible registrations for Early Access from the beginning so it wasn't a decision we took later. We knew that a specific number of players would be willing to take the offer and get 3 days earlier access to the game. That the registrations would reach that set limit as fast as they did we didn't quite expect but that doesn't change the fact that the number was limited.

The limit was set to make sure that registered players would have the chance to download the client and access the game servers 3 days prior to launch. With an unlimited amount of players, that would not be possible.

We do take your feedback on this issue very seriously and will be back with more information about this as soon as new facts are available.

Thanks for your support and understanding.
"

Source

Good news =P
Back to top Go down
Atherius
Theroshan
Theroshan
Atherius

Character sheet
Name: Atherius Delaan
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Early Access Sold Out.   Early Access Sold Out. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:10 am

Most of the people I know, including me, will not be able to play on the 17th, but have to wait until the 23rd/24th. So, 8-9 days to wait.
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Early Access Sold Out.   Early Access Sold Out. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:15 am

O:

Oh, did you sign early?
Back to top Go down
Atherius
Theroshan
Theroshan
Atherius

Character sheet
Name: Atherius Delaan
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Early Access Sold Out.   Early Access Sold Out. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:54 am

Nope, I didn't think it would "sell out", so I waited with registering until my new HD arived. Seems like this was a critical error. Oh well, I can be patient when I wait for something good Smile
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Early Access Sold Out.   Early Access Sold Out. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:05 am

Atherius wrote:
Nope, I didn't think it would "sell out", so I waited with registering until my new HD arived. Seems like this was a critical error. Oh well, I can be patient when I wait for something good Smile

I am sorry to hear that D:
Back to top Go down
Yasura Mukantagara
Dorini of Secrets
Dorini of Secrets

Character sheet
Name: Yasura Mukantagara
Race: Stygian
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Early Access Sold Out.   Early Access Sold Out. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:52 am

Got exactly the same thing Aetherius Sad

This is so dissapointing... 6 days early access when the early days are so crucial.

The irony: I got my code the day the EA was sellling out, but I was at school and didn't have my creditcard, so I couldn't get it yet. And when I got home, they disabled EA Sad
Even if I had my code one day earlier and could download it, I couldn't as my internet allows me of max 10Gb each month, which means I would have to wait a month after downloading the client ><

It's so unfair...
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Clan: Lore

PostSubject: Re: Early Access Sold Out.   Early Access Sold Out. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:22 pm

In what way are the early days crucial? I got my early acesscodes, so I am happy of course but it's only a few days of lost gamingtime. People will catch up in no time, and the grinders will whistle past me on their first day.
Back to top Go down
Yasura Mukantagara
Dorini of Secrets
Dorini of Secrets

Character sheet
Name: Yasura Mukantagara

PostSubject: Re: Early Access Sold Out.   Early Access Sold Out. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:56 pm

Lapis wrote:
In what way are the early days crucial? I got my early acesscodes, so I am happy of course but it's only a few days of lost gamingtime. People will catch up in no time, and the grinders will whistle past me on their first day.

6 days...that's like 30 levels mind you, and some even 40 :s
Those who don't make it will likely be ganked ^^
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Early Access Sold Out.   Early Access Sold Out. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:16 pm

I will level allot!
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Clan: Lore

PostSubject: Re: Early Access Sold Out.   Early Access Sold Out. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:25 pm

Unfortunately I level really slow, and is quite busy next week as well.
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose

PostSubject: Re: Early Access Sold Out.   Early Access Sold Out. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:31 pm

so what if your not the first person to level 60/80 I mean honestly that was never going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Early Access Sold Out.   Early Access Sold Out. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:40 pm

Ehum, I don't aim to be first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Access Sold Out.   Early Access Sold Out. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early Access Sold Out.
Page 1 of 1