Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Siblings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet
Name: Haseo
Race: Stygian
Clan: Damak

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:59 pm

(( As a New Addtion to Damak and the Clan of siblings, I thought to myself, "i dont really Know much about Damak and Dyma." i dont know about everyone else. So Haseo is on a Mission to Find out about the Two clans))

Haseo Was on a Mission, so Egar to join "the Clan of flesh" as He was told, he joined Not really think about what he was joining. he needed to Know more. Sure he was Willing to Serve Khalid as he Needed, and Was Willing to Die for the Dathanar; He did not Fear death, but that was because He has a Reason to do Both, he Has Great respect for Khalid and Even greater respect for Rashad. But as of yet none for Damak, and still none for Dyma ether.

He scourded Kathia back and forth the Ins and outs of the City Looking for Khalid, and/or Ravil. Pacing from Shop to Shop, tavernn to tavern. he could not find either. he only stopped to rudely ask
"Where is Khalid?... Ravil?" he Scoured at them when they gave no reply.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:38 pm

Head down, Ravil was sitting outside a tavern, writing away and preparing for his weekly prayer to the siblings in the temple. ((A weekly/or more Dyma event)).
On hearing his name mentioned he looked up to see Haseo across the path.
"Over here young Theroshan" spoke Ravil loudly to Haseo. Ravil pulled out a seat beside him, expecting him to sit at the table, "Looking for me then?" asked Ravil.
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:57 pm

"Possibly, but this Question is Aimed for Ravil he becons me, You are welcome to Join the Discussion,- “ Haseo begins to walk towards where Ravil is Sitting,“- What do you Know of the Siblings? I respect the Dathanar, and Dorini in turn. But I have yet to Find my respect for the Siblings” he lets the question hang. He Bows before sitting next to ravil.

Last edited by Haseo on Tue May 13, 2008 8:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:08 pm

Haseo Turns to Ravil. "I am Willing to place my Life in the hands of You Ravil and to die for the Cause of the House. But i Regret to say, i might have joined the Clan of Siblings too Hastely. Without Coming to Known the gods. Hopefully if i see the Siblings Worthy, i will give them my respect too, and place my life in their hands...." He paused "...Teach me their ways"
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:22 pm

Ravil places his quill on the table, turns to look at Haseo, "Young Theroshan, understanding the siblings is not simple, it will take time. I hope you know the basics thou, the creation, which sibling came first....yes?" asked Ravil to Haseo as he piled his parchments together, rolled them up and tied them together with some string.
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:25 pm

Haseo replied "yes, i know the Basics. But not much More." Haseo looked down at the Table, he Felt guilty.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:45 pm

"Well, as I am sure you know, Dyma, the sister god came first, with her she bought Fire, wind and light, the good energy, brightness. Then Damak then followed he bought earth and darkness. Together the two siblings worked to create the universe as we know it. From his body Damak made worlds and Dyma created suns and stars from hers.

In Kathia, the clans Dyma and Damak share a rivalry towards each other, in a friendly way, but a rivalry non the less. The two clans share the city temple, it is hard putting up with the old Dorini Khalid, but he does sleep more than the average person, so that helps, If your looking for more on your own clan, Damak, you should really speak with Dorini Khalid about it, I'm sure he has a book of two he can lend you" says Ravil, hardly stopping to take a breath.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:57 pm

Ravil leaves a blank piece of parchment in front of him and stares at it for a few moments, "Hmm...Haseo, wish to do as task for me?".
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:08 pm

Haseo Lookes down at the parchment "I have a question to ask first. But then Why does Dyma Sit back and Watch while, Tainted Humans, bandits Burn Damaks Earth with her Fire? Are they at War with eachother? Will this Task teach me More, or just a silly erand to get me out of your hair?" Haseo Questions ravil. Haseo ponders to himself, he did not understand the relationship between man brother and sister, and God Brother and Sister even less, Mayb he would never understand it.
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:48 am

Because Dyma is the forgiving, the kind and the one that always turns her cheek...
Said Khalid exeting trough the door leading inside to the inn... eyeing everyone pressent, especially the ressidents of Kathia... giving them a slight glare murmuring something inaudiable to himself about sheep
Now then... The Danano told me my name was mentioned, and that i... sleep alot.
Khalid chuckled
But after an endless slaughter of unworthy sheep and... -strangers- [eyeing random people inhabbiting Kathia closley] that has no reason to be here... i deem myself worthy of some sleep atleast nowdays in this flithcrowned world.

Khalid relleases his glare from the masked person and cuts his eye's back and forth from Haseo and Ravil.
Yes... they may be rivals, but they are still brother and sister, something called -a family- if ya' ever heard of such a thing... And as most of us all know, familys tend to fight eachother. Not to the death ofcourse... sadly, just to show the otherone who's the stronger one in the family tree.
Khalid coughs in his hand roughly.
Now then.... anyway i can shed some ligh-...
Khalid frowns;
Shed some... fact?
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:04 pm

Ravil cringes at the sound of Khalids voice, "Dyma doe's not sit back and watch, people have different ideas about this, I believe it is because humans were given free will, this means they are free to do what they wish and not held down by rules. Now unless Dorini Khalid has anything else to say....then this task, and no, its not just to get rid of you. That is if you do want this task Haseo? asked Ravil, trying to ignore Khalid standing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:15 pm

Haseo Bows to His Dorini Khalid, "I would Not know Much about family, maybe thats why i am having such a hard time Understanding these Divine Brother and Sister..." Looking down at his Feet "... My Parents were wretched Beings -" looking up at Khalid "- i did not Fit into their Mould for a perfect son, so they Dissowned me.... Thankfully They're now Both Dead. Horrible deaths. I'm Praying it was the Siblings doing." Haseo looks at Ravil, then down at the parchment again. He Slowly Placed his hand on the parchment, and then picked it up. he then Looked to Khalid "Im sorry Dorini, you're going to have to Excuse me." his attention then turned back to Ravil "Sir, I hope this isn't some silly erand to get me Out of your hair..." He paused for a few seconds "...I am still willing to Do it for you." He bowed his head in respect.
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Clan: Lore

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:19 pm

Lapis was sitting in a chair next to the wall, her thin, stick-like legs crossed in front of her. She watched the two Priests educating one of the soldiers, an oafish man looking confused as he struggled to grasp the theological arguments the two Dorinis tried to convey. Once or twice she merely opened her mouth, trying to insert a comment. Finally she managed to get her thoughts together.

Dyma isn't forgiving. Hers is the power that sears the mind, and her spiritual servants scour the souls of believer and unbeliever alike - as they heal and comfort with the other hand.

Damak is the gentle one since he merely strips the body of flesh.
She murmurs almost to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:32 pm

Ravil looks in the corner of his eye at hearing a voice, being just a murmur he turns he attention to Haseo before saying, "Well Haseo, you may find it a little pointless at first....but it has an inner meaning which I hope you will discover at then end, the initial task is fairly simple, out of the city there is a big field south of here. In the field grow a blue flower named Petasos, bring me ten please, then, when you return, I shall teach you something new" Said Ravil, smiling but at the same time remembering Khalid's presence.
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:56 pm

(Lapis merely murmured the last sentence)
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:59 pm

(That's why Ravil didn't take much notice, he just heard a sound)
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:42 pm

Ravil wrote:
(That's why Ravil didn't take much notice, he just heard a sound)
((But the first was said out loud))
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:13 pm

Haseo Stared wided eyed at Ravil, Then Smiled at him to hide his disgust with the Task he had just been given. "I Shall get right on it Dorini" He bowed to Ravil, and then Khalid. he did not Bid the masked stranger goodbye. he then grabbed Ravils Glass of water on the table, and Guzzled it all in one go. "I need to Be Nourished" he said with a Smile "See ya" he said Bowed to them both in on go. and then jogged of towards the city gate.
Haseo got to the feild which Ravil had mentioned and began to pick the Petasos flowers. he Picked one after another untill he had ten. while he walked back to the Kathian Gate, he Pondered to himself Why would Ravil send him on such a Trivial Erand? he would find out soon. he walked through the gate carring the flowers, and continued on to the tavern unwhich he left Ravil and Khalid...

Last edited by Haseo on Wed May 14, 2008 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:31 pm

Ravil sat at the table, reading a small book, looking up as Haseo approached, he saw the flowers which he held. "Good...very good...thank you." said Ravil smiling. Taking the flowers off him, he pulled a wooden bowl form his bag, placing the flowers into it, he pulled out another wooden object and ground them till they were just a paste, now adding some water, he got some more while Haseo was gone, he poured some into the wooden bowl. With the now blue liquid, he poured it into a small, clear container.
After this he pulled put some more clear pots which contained other colours, followed by a paint brush. Using the parchment in front of him, Ravil put his head down and began painting onto the parchment. Still looking down he told Haseo
"This won't take too long, five minutes maximum."
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:10 pm

Haseo went inside the tavern to have a Quick drink to waste some time. he walk to the bar. The tender gave him a Dirty Look. Haseo had not had many good meetings with this tendor. "what Ya' Want?" the bar tendor Asked Barbaricly. Haseo Looked Dead into the Tendors eyes, and Have him an Evil Scour. "I'll have An Ale-Half." the tendor Poured out the Drink and Slammed it down on the bar surface, spilling some of its contents. Haseo Sat on a table to himself and slowly Drank his drink. he looked up every so oftern to see the bar tendor Staring at him with hate in his eyes, and saw him Bite his Thumb at Him. Haseo did not give it much thought as he knew he could quite easily Kill him. Once Haseo had finished his drink he returned back outside leaving his Glass on the table. he hoped Ravil would be finished.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:37 pm

Just as Haseo appears, Ravil finished the painting, "And...done" he told Haseo. He held up the painting of the woman to Haseo.
"Meet Phitra"
The Siblings Priest2
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:51 pm

Lapis almost rolled her eyes at the idealized image of some sibling initiate slip-of-a-girl, gathering her skirts before leaving her place at the wall heading for the outside.
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:16 pm

Haseo Looked the painting up and down, taking in every detail. puzzled by why Ravil painted him a picture "what is this for? To hang in my quaters?" Haseo ask mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:16 pm

"Well I thought it would look nice in the temple, but its yours and you can do what you wish with it, now listen closely." Ravil picks up the book he was reading and begins to tell Haseo the story of The Gem of Dyma....
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:55 pm

On finishing the tale, he turns to Haseo and simply asks.."In the form of a story, a strong meaning was contained, could you see what it is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Siblings   The Siblings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Siblings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In Character :: Kathia-
Jump to: