Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer

Go down 
+5
Khalid
Varon kaldeer
Onem
Ravil
Anari
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet
Name: Haseo
Race: Stygian
Clan: Damak

I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Empty
PostSubject: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:05 pm

as the Glorious game Age of Conan Draws ever closer, more information about the game is emerging, and I looked into the Class Necromancer, and have desided to re-Roll as One, i like the concept of reanimating the Dead. i have rewriten my backstory, and posted it under House stories, Its Long! i got a Little carried away. Can you tell me what you think of it, And suggest any changes you think i should Make on here.

Thanks,
Haseo out
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Page   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:42 pm

Very nice Haseo Very Happy
It shows in your story that you have been researching the class Necromancer, nice one. cheers
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet
Name: Artemis Guevarna
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:54 pm

I like it Smile Very good, Kinda makes him sound a little imbalanced mentally but personally i think it makes for an interesting character.
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet
Name: Dorini Varon Kaldeer of War

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:55 pm

Like i said in the other post i think it's great. Very descriptive and i think lot better than your story before. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:09 pm

Yea, He IS, Seriusly Mentally imbalanced. But i also think he also feel comforted by the Corpses, which is reflected by when he sleeps among them.

i have this grusome image of him with his hand covered in blood, and letting it drip through he fingers, And Gazing at it.
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:10 pm

i wan'ts haseo's ass in my clan! necromancers belong to Damak Very Happy Way of the flesh!
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:14 pm

Ill think about it. There are alot of people in Balance
Back to top Go down
Alberich
Theroshan
Theroshan
Alberich

Character sheet
Name: Alberich
Race: Aesir
Clan: Nature

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:33 am

Quote :
Ill think about it. There are alot of people in Balance
Is this meant in a positive or negative way? I.e "Lots of people to play with!" or "Too many people!"

I think that although balance should be the largest clan of all, there's not enough members in other clans which kinda betrays the New Dawn's "equality" outlook doesn't it? I mean some clans have only two members... *Cough*Nature*Cough*... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Clan: Lore

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:49 am

Exactly! And in Lore we like our necromancers!

I liked your story very much.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:26 pm

The new Haseo really is not fit for Balance, I would definetly suggest going to Damak instead, if he stays in balance he would be bullied as a weakling mage by his sword wielding soldier comrades, also don't see a reason for Varon to have accepted him into the clan when he has those kinds of skills. Also Khalid would've just eaten him right up at his demonstration of skills.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:43 pm

I meant that i would leave the clan of balance to equall out the other clans, Im more thatn happy to move clans.

Haseo out
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Clan: Lore

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:18 pm

neat!
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:59 pm

Me happi Smile And should you not wanna be a part of Damak you are ofc free to pick another clan Smile, altough personally i'd love to have as many necromancers as possible along side of me in the Clan of damak, others are ofc welcome too. And mind y'all.... Damak IZ da shizz ^^
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:00 pm

well I've moved you to damak but you have to fix your character sheet yourself.
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:58 pm

I think alot of people are joining balance because its being veiwed as the clan that gets to fight. I dont think that people are seeing that everyone will fight, Balance is just the melle side of the army. Also its a little annoying that to be in the clan of secrets you have to be a rogue and preferably an assassin, which really limits the amount of people i can get.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:16 pm

not necessarily, you can be anything and gather intel.
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:18 pm

I suppose youve got a pint although the higher the stealth skill the better, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:19 pm

Well yes stealth is a very important thing to have when spying on people, but a person that can talk his way past guards dosen't need to sneak past them.
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:32 pm

OK thanks, Im quite happy being moved into Damak.

I really dont mind where i am in the Guild, its all the Shizz

Haseo Out
Back to top Go down
Alberich
Theroshan
Theroshan
Alberich

Character sheet
Name: Alberich
Race: Aesir
Clan: Nature

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:30 am

Quote :
I think alot of people are joining balance because its being veiwed as the clan that gets to fight. I dont think that people are seeing that everyone will fight, Balance is just the melle side of the army. Also its a little annoying that to be in the clan of secrets you have to be a rogue and preferably an assassin, which really limits the amount of people i can get.

Think outside the box!

You could perhaps recruit a charming dancing girl that seduces her target, gets him drunk and then lets him blab all his secrets to her.

What about a master of disguise? Someone that can blend into the crowd, not hide in the shadows...

You could even go with a torturer, which could be any class. Magic is used to torture many a person in the Conan stories (My particular favourite is where a magician creates an illusion of four venomous snakes around a captured dancing girl. She has to use her dancing skills to weave out of range of the snakes fangs but they are so close to her when she dodges one snake it takes her close to another. The whole scene ends up with her performing a frantic death dance until Conan saves the day. Cool ).

See, its not all bad for the Clan of Secrets... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:16 am

yeah. Thats pretty cool, I see your points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer   I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have Re-Rolled as a Necromancer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of character :: Graveyard-
Jump to: