Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Presdon

Go down 
+7
Lapis
Ravil
Shadoloo Tan
Varon kaldeer
Daroose
Rashad
Sebak
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebak
Theroshan
Theroshan

Application: Presdon Empty
PostSubject: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:46 pm

Character name: Presdon Short

Race:Stygian

Character Age: Unkown but looks around mid 30s

Clan:clan of war

Description: He is rough and rugged from living in the wild for so long. he has scar down his left eye from unkown reasons. He preferes light nimble armour as defence means nothing to him. He carrys one large battle axe and two smaller version on either side of his hip. He carrys one throwing axe as he only needs one when fighting his enemys. Hes larger than the average man and his grin could make a troll cower.

Background: Unfortunatly not alot is known about his back ground so lets start from the start. At the merry age of 30 he woke up in a work camp with no knowledge of his past or his faimly. But deep down he had thoughts what he could not put into words. He lept up picked up a Axe. he walked out of the tent to find a child and cut them down with no emotion. Over the course of the next 4 hours killed every last person in the camp. Leaving nothing left. Not even the children. But his thirst was not yet full. He had to have more... so for the next 4 years he went through the wild killed all in his wake. Untill he saw a ranger. For some reason he felt happy by the sight of him and folowed him in deadly stillness untill he caught up with him and from out of the darkness... and for the first time in 4 years he uttered one word "home"

Reasons for wanting to join: A place were presdon can belong. A place for were he can belong.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:50 pm

Eh well I'm skeptical to the background, I can't really refuse you for it though but I wouldn't let anyone get to know about his lunatic? murderous rampage over four years. Other than that my only problem is the name which seems very modern and not stygian at all. You'll have to address at least that issue before I can accept you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:52 pm

I like it I can see how this story could continue to be played outin game, and i think it will make a very interesting story

(oh and the clan of war is now the clan of balance, but dont worry it is the same clan.)
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet
Name: Dorini Varon Kaldeer of War
Race: Cimmerian

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:56 pm

Ya..good app Balance (War+Balance) is happy to have you
Back to top Go down
Shadoloo Tan
Dorini of Balance
Dorini of Balance
Shadoloo Tan

Character sheet
Name: Shadoloo Tan

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:06 pm

presdon wrote:
Reasons for wanting to join: A place were presdon can belong. A place for were he can belong.

A Psychiatric Ward?

Just messing Smile Interesting character... Definitely made for a War type clan... (doesn't seem very balanced though... mentally Razz)

Good luck with the application Smile
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Clan: Dyma

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:07 pm

All seems fine to me apart from the name which could do with a change, welcome to the guild!
Back to top Go down
Sebak
Theroshan
Theroshan

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:19 pm

cool now to get to work on a name this could take some time.... TO THE LAB!!
Back to top Go down
Shadoloo Tan
Dorini of Balance
Dorini of Balance
Shadoloo Tan

Character sheet
Name: Shadoloo Tan

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:22 pm

presdon wrote:
cool now to get to work on a name this could take some time.... TO THE LAB!!

This website may be of some use to you http://www.conan.ch/conanonline/lore_names.htm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sebak
Theroshan
Theroshan

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:27 pm

From this moment on i am to be known as Sebak!!

i choose it because it seems simple for a simple mind (my character)

note: changing all aplication so it says sebak
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:28 pm

Well then I'll accept you, and we'll see if the clan of war will have you.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:30 pm

I also changed your account name to sebak. Yes, my power is ultimate. Phear.
Back to top Go down
Sebak
Theroshan
Theroshan

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:42 pm

Btw i would like to go dyma. Appreantly im wanted. Me of all people the child killing barstard wow....there really is no god
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Clan: Lore

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:47 pm

Sebak wrote:
Btw i would like to go dyma. Appreantly im wanted. Me of all people the child killing barstard wow....there really is no god
Come again?
Back to top Go down
Sebak
Theroshan
Theroshan

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:58 pm

sombody asked my to be in the duma clan. so being the guy i am i accpted
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:07 pm

Not how it sounds.
I haven't been 'taking' people from other clans.
I know Sebak IRL and we had agreed he would join Dyma, he kind of fergot and just picked War, then I remind him that he was going to come into Dyma, alls good, I wasn't being naughty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sedrian
Theroshan
Theroshan
Sedrian

Character sheet
Name: Sedrian Araveromon
Race: Nemedian

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:32 am

Sebak wrote:
Character name: Presdon Short

Race:Stygian

Character Age: Unkown but looks around mid 30s

Clan:clan of war

Description: He is rough and rugged from living in the wild for so long. he has scar down his left eye from unkown reasons. He preferes light nimble armour as defence means nothing to him. He carrys one large battle axe and two smaller version on either side of his hip. He carrys one throwing axe as he only needs one when fighting his enemys. Hes larger than the average man and his grin could make a troll cower.

Background: Unfortunatly not alot is known about his back ground so lets start from the start. At the merry age of 30 he woke up in a work camp with no knowledge of his past or his faimly. But deep down he had thoughts what he could not put into words. He lept up picked up a Axe. he walked out of the tent to find a child and cut them down with no emotion. Over the course of the next 4 hours killed every last person in the camp. Leaving nothing left. Not even the children. But his thirst was not yet full. He had to have more... so for the next 4 years he went through the wild killed all in his wake. Untill he saw a ranger. For some reason he felt happy by the sight of him and folowed him in deadly stillness untill he caught up with him and from out of the darkness... and for the first time in 4 years he uttered one word "home"

Im gonna stay well away from this nut case, seems a bit strange how you wandered for 4 years and managed to get away with killing everything you saw...
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:39 am

Yeah I thought so too, but my guess would be that he didn't really meet that many people/animals and/or kept to dirty tactics. This is a very borderline case on what we'll accept.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:53 pm

Ok, a new story is coming for Sebak, he will be a man of magic, (And not a mad murderer any more!)
+ Will be part of the Clan of Dyma
Back to top Go down
Sebak
Theroshan
Theroshan

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:58 pm

dont worry

i saw ur concern over the whole back story so it is being changed. its turning out nicly and will be posted tommorow
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:44 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Sedrian
Theroshan
Theroshan
Sedrian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:31 am

I was a bit concerned about how such a person could function in any social gathering.
Back to top Go down
Alberich
Theroshan
Theroshan
Alberich

Character sheet
Name: Alberich
Race: Aesir
Clan: Nature

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:42 am

Quote :
I was a bit concerned about how such a person could function in any social gathering.
Well, I would imagine a great deal of limbs flying in all directions... unless we keep him in a cage. That might work. I can see it now...

Application: Presdon Lecter0103

Heh, just kidding. Welcome to the House of the New Dawn friend!
Back to top Go down
Sedrian
Theroshan
Theroshan
Sedrian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:47 am

Quote :
Application: Presdon Lecter0103

Made my day.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:53 pm

Sebak has just been a little busy lately, he said he would post tonight...well...i think he was busy exploring the secret places in WoW Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yasura Mukantagara
Dorini of Secrets
Dorini of Secrets

Character sheet
Name: Yasura Mukantagara
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:28 am

Would you like me to make him dissapear or letting him have an accident? It's really not an issue...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Presdon   Application: Presdon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Presdon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next